Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Ukraine Conflict

Nah. No nuclear war.

Just Zelensky being made to admit he’s lost now that
they are done using him to launder taxpayer money.

His usefulness has ended
I’m going to enjoy them passing additional aid more because of how much it bothers you mouth breathers then because of the thousands of Russians it will kill.

You are angry. You are having a bad day.

You will find another nonsensical cause to root for

Cheer up
Not angry all. Very gleeful. The fact that you’re convinced additional aid would be a waste because they are losing is going to make the additional aid and dead orcs that much more sweet.

You communist conspiracy theorists have been taking it on the chin quite a bit lately and it shows.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Not angry all. Very gleeful. The fact that you’re convinced additional aid would be a waste because they are losing is going to make the additional aid and dead orcs that much more sweet.

You communist conspiracy theorists have been taking it on the chin quite a bit lately and it shows.
Look gay. Everyone is reporting its over. British media. American media. German media. Polish media. Everyone. Any money we send there now is literally just to kill a few more Russians.... and you seem cool with that... But here is how short sighted and brain dead you are. Russia is sending their air defense system to the ME. The first US jet to get shot down you'll be screaming "Aw Russia bad, we should have done more".... But if we hadn't poked the bear they wouldn't have sent the air defense at all. People like you need to have your teeth kicked in.

Look gay. Everyone is reporting its over. British media. American media. German media. Polish media. Everyone. Any money we send there now is literally just to kill a few more Russians.... and you seem cool with that... But here is how short sighted and brain dead you are. Russia is sending their air defense system to the ME. The first US jet to get shot down you'll be screaming "Aw Russia bad, we should have done more".... But if we hadn't poked the bear they wouldn't have sent the air defense at all. People like you need to have your teeth kicked in.
That’s literally not being reported by anyone.

I’m glad to see you communists have taken the bait though. You communists should have no problem continuing the fight if Russia is winning.

Maybe you’ll actually be right this time? You’ve only been saying it’s over for a year now.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
That’s literally not being reported by anyone.

I’m glad to see you communists have taken the bait though. You communists should have no problem continuing the fight if Russia is winning.

Maybe you’ll actually be right this time? You’ve only been saying it’s over for a year now.
It has been cock bite. It's over. You get that a war can be won yet the loser fights on for months right? I feel like maybe you are even dumber than I give you credit for. Quick question. When was the war of 1812?

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Sunday rejected the premise that the war with Russia has reached a stalemate.

“I believe that today, indeed, the situation is difficult, I don’t think this is a stalemate,” Zelenskyy told NBC’s Kristen Welker on “Meet The Press,” through a translator.. … “They thought that they would checkmate us, but this didn’t happen.”

Yermak insisted that Ukraine “will never live in the frozen conflict mode” and warned that complaining of “war fatigue” would rebound on Western powers as much as it would on Ukraine, claiming that the narrative was being driven by a Russian propaganda push to weaken allies’ resolve as the Israel-Hamas war distracted attention in global capitals.

Well yeah…it is.

How can everything you don’t like be fake?

The math doesn’t work
Sure it is! 😂

Math doesn’t apply to shitty orcs being shitty. They are like the aggies of geopolitics & military tactics / technology.

All credible sources are in alignment that the orcs have had next to nothing go their way during their genocide of Ukraine. That’s why it’s so easy to pick out the communist propaganda since all you have to do is look for anything portraying something as positive for the orcs.

Ukrainian officials have taken credit for a car bomb that killed a Russian-backed politicianWednesday, calling the act retribution.

Ukraine’s Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense wrote on Telegram that "traitors to Ukraine and collaborators with terrorist Russia in temporarily occupied territories … will receive just retribution! The hunt continues!"

Andriy Cherniak, representative of Ukraine’s Military Intelligence Directorate, told Politico "it was our operation."

The Telegram post claimed that members of the resistance in the occupied territory helped carry out the killing of Luhansk legislature memberMikhail Filiponenko, who had survived a previous car bombing just days before Russia launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine

Latest posts

Top Bottom