Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

To ban or not to ban there is no either or. POLL

Ban em?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Just put itnto a board referendum an onlyfolkswho are founders or posters w min 3years 2000 likes

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

RHT 3

Elite
I ignore the shit outta people and it makes the day much better.

I say ban the overt trolls or mentally insane shit stirrers.

Now, shit stirring can be fun and cheeky, like shenanigans, and thats fine.

It's the shit stirrers who are being serious in their delusions that drive me insane. Ban their dumb asses.

rebar

Elite
I ignore the shit outta people and it makes the day much better.

I say ban the overt trolls or mentally insane shit stirrers.

Now, shit stirring can be fun and cheeky, like shenanigans, and thats fine.

It's the shit stirrers who are being serious in their delusions that drive me insane. Ban their dumb asses.
Good for you and your undocumented Gardner.
I'm fixing to ban you you w one more sideways or up and down. Go get me a pickel. And don't tickle it pervert

rebar

Elite
Obviously since I'm replying you aren't on my ignore list lol.

I have no earthly idea what any of that meant but I'm happy you found it important enough to write.
Shutting down or packing your bags Oklahoman. GTFO this is MY pillow

Eta
Poll

CuriousFiend

Elite
🤣 tf ×6 pro-censorship

A)
B) ✓
C) not entirely unreasonable.
D) unleash troller trolling trollbot

Butt rott is a troller trolling trollbot?

•×1 standard ChadGPT Shitbot.
•Train it to be a hostile cunt.
•Define "troller"-targeting param.
•Set it loose.

Screenshot_2023-10-03-09-33-46-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-03-09-34-27-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-03-09-37-23-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-03-09-38-34-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-03-09-39-49-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-03-09-40-08-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-03-09-40-36-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-03-09-42-10-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-03-09-42-36-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-03-09-43-02-43_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

rebar

Elite
🤣 tf ×6 pro-censorship

A)
B) ✓
C) not entirely unreasonable.
D) unleash troller trolling trollbot

Butt rott is a troller trolling trollbot?

•×1 standard ChadGPT Shitbot.
•Train it to be a hostile cunt.
•Define "troller"-targeting param.
•Set it loose.

I'm gonna call you ol Macdonald

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Personally I’m leaning toward….(follow me here)….creating a ban option Salem Witch style….. anyone can nominate and the person gets banned…..BUT SURPRISE……. @Croot_Overlord makes a sub board for said person and NO Ones can or will visit.

Kinda like the Survivor twist of living alone on a seperate island.

Eventually we will all be on our own by ourselves…… SO BOOM….. never another need for a ban question or poll.

Yore all welcome!!

rebar

Elite
Personally I’m leaning toward….(follow me here)….creating a ban option Salem Witch style….. anyone can nominate and the person gets banned…..BUT SURPRISE……. @Croot_Overlord makes a sub board for said person and NO Ones can or will visit.

Kinda like the Survivor twist of living alone on a seperate island.

Eventually we will all be on our own by ourselves…… SO BOOM….. never another need for a ban question or poll.

Yore all welcome!!
It is called ignore. Look twice at redundant

BurntJ

Founder
It is called ignore. Look twice at redundant
This thread is about Banning NOT the ignore feature….

There is probably a thread about the Ignore button that you should post this in……after you delete it from this thread.

We’re trying to stay on topic around here and OP is my boy and asked for help….

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
There's some crazy shit on this board. A whole thread from a guy going in on Jews. Ukrainian and Russian propaganda, like this board has any influence on public thought.

No use in trying to control the nut house. We're all already on a government watch list, probably multiple. As long as it's not gonna get us arrested I say let it go.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
There's some crazy shit on this board. A whole thread from a guy going in on Jews. Ukrainian and Russian propaganda, like this board has any influence on public thought.

No use in trying to control the nut house. We're all already on a government watch list, probably multiple. As long as it's not gonna get us arrested I say let it go.
Ban all Vol faggots

Joe King

Elite
Unless the site admins can find a way to hide reactions from ignored users or remove the shitlib trolls from the LAC thread, I won't be donating another penny.
I'm relatively new here and am still getting a feel for things, but I can certainly understand people being upset about those types of posts being in there, as it's hard enough to keep up with as it is. Let alone when it seems like it has ten pages of bickering added every couple days.

So I'm gonna offer a suggestion to the mods/admin or whoever is in charge around here. In cases like that where arguments/discussions get going in that thread, why can't the mods here move those posts into their own thread so as to not fuck up the LAC thread?
If there are enough "extra" posts in there on a side-subject that it's causing problems, then there is clearly enough interest in that side-subject for it to have its own thread imho.

Doing that would clear up that thread, not infringe on anyone's free speech, and not result in having to ban anyone. It just takes the mods to follow through on it.

CuriousFiend

Elite
Unless the site admins can find a way to hide reactions from ignored users or remove the shitlib trolls from the LAC thread, I won't be donating another penny.
Or instead of choosing to be upset about something so minor as to essentially be irrelevant,...just ignore it.

Being upset about these reactions is a choice to be negatively affected by something beyond your control, which is an act that disregards the thing you can control—yourself.

If there are actually faggots like this ^^^ who won’t give money anymore because they’re set off by emoji reactions then I’ll join as a member/donor or whatever to offset some of these actual retards. What do I do?

The psychological damage laughing emojis have caused on this website is truly incredible.
Understatement.

The fact that there’s even 1 person on this site thats triggered by emojis shows you the mental level of people posting serious things here. There’s like 12-15 posters who are not only damaged by emojis but felt the need to lash out and then threaten or cut donations (totaling 500 dollars over thousands of members) to the free speech forum. 😂😂

What a crybaby, must be @HiddenLakes boyfriend, maybe they play GIJOE in the "backyard" together, wishing their existance was meaningful. SCAR cawk expert perhaps, what a stupid fucking worthless wannabe fucktard.

Seems like if you are against the curve here, then no matter the point, even if it be true, you find massive resistance from the mob. I speak the truth as I see it, and strive to convey it. It is clear when someone is just an idiot and is meaningfully just spewing BS. Like most of the biblical thread ........... But as i have said before, support and opposition are nessessary for balance.

I dont care who it is or the topic, if you are right, you are right, and if you are wrong, you are wrong.

Trump slobberjob expert= CORRECT=TFSF

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
The psychological damage laughing emojis have caused on this website is truly incredible.
NOW this is honestly worth a gov. case study on........

This place is full of people that were banned elsewhere......YET, all seem to just want to ban people they don't agree with.

Seems like a lot of mirroring of the other side.

So maybe its ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND POWER.....and very few are immune to it./

Latest posts

Top Bottom