Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Portal opens today

AgEngDawg

Legendary
K-State fans calling this bullshit.
Is this a chick qb?
10668067.jpg

Tell us what it's like to be so poor and terrible at everything. KSU literally sucks more than any other NCAA school across the board athletically/academically/financially. Serious question, do you guys practice sucking? It's borderline inconceivable how much you guys suck at everything. You poor little fuckers.
A college sucking at sports is one thing to deal with. Being an actual retard and having to deal with that daily is entirely another thing. You have my condolences corky.
1701993124317.gif

Those guys are leaving too. It's crazy really.
What makes it crazy? Seems pretty reasonable and logical if we’re being honest.

We’ve always known that guys wanted to get paid as much as possible & get to the league.

The players are treating this like a business decision and all of a sudden people are upset even though these schools and conferences have been treating the situation as business for decades.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
It's wild how many of the players entering the portal are from top 25 teams. When this started I thought you'd see tons of guys from mid tier teams leaving for winning teams. I guess snaps and stats are what most are looking for.

As discussed previously in this thread, these kids are leaving for a multitude of reasons. It's interesting.

Top Bottom