Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Portal opens today

I heard the OH St qb was leaving because they said they were going to have an open qb competition. Can't say I blame him. Dude won the job and did well. It would suck to lose it and then be stuck as a back up.
Dude is incredibly overrated just like that whole program and conference.

I heard the OH St qb was leaving because they said they were going to have an open qb competition. Can't say I blame him. Dude won the job and did well. It would suck to lose it and then be stuck as a back up.
He was the weak part of their offense. Ya, the coach should have just guaranteed him the starting job 9 months from now. That’s what the good coaches do 😂🤣😂🤣

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Kirby is telling a five star QB to kick rocks because we have a better QB committed and we need to free up NIL money for all these transfers we got coming in. What a time to be a Dawg fan!!!
Kick him to Clemson

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Just some rumor mill stuff from a mid tier school like UK... People in HS are complaining that a bunch of tweener kids are getting pushed out of schollies because teams like us are using the portal to sign instant impact kids instead of signing a low 3* or a no name 2* kid with freak potential... Like Josh Allen.

Some of our recruiting insiders are apparently saying that HS coaches are already pissed at the portal over this. They were used to pitching a kid to a school and if the numbers worked out... he got a ride. Now these kids won't even get a look. So I guess you'll get more random phenoms popping up at lower tier schools going forward. Freak athletes that just needed development but weren't worth a ride at the time.

It's wild to think that UK's best players the last few decades have largely been guys that nobody wanted and now we wouldn't recruit them. LOL.

Just some rumor mill stuff from a mid tier school like UK... People in HS are complaining that a bunch of tweener kids are getting pushed out of schollies because teams like us are using the portal to sign instant impact kids instead of signing a low 3* or a no name 2* kid with freak potential... Like Josh Allen.

Some of our recruiting insiders are apparently saying that HS coaches are already pissed at the portal over this. They were used to pitching a kid to a school and if the numbers worked out... he got a ride. Now these kids won't even get a look. So I guess you'll get more random phenoms popping up at lower tier schools going forward. Freak athletes that just needed development but weren't worth a ride at the time.

It's wild to think that UK's best players the last few decades have largely been guys that nobody wanted and now we wouldn't recruit them. LOL.
This is the way it always should have been.

Develop guys then move them up to the level appropriate for them.

1- Top tier kids go to top tier schools like Bama

2- Mid tier kids go to mid tier schools like Florida

3- Lower tier kids go to lower tier programs like UK

4- Lowest tier kids go to the lowest tier schools like Western Michigan & Rice

Kirby is telling a five star QB to kick rocks because we have a better QB committed and we need to free up NIL money for all these transfers we got coming in. What a time to be a Dawg fan!!!

The new Clemson. What a rough couple weeks for the dawgs

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
WTF are you talking about? Both were hurt. Bowers embarrassed y'all when healthy. I sometimes wonder if inbreeding in the state of Alabama has impacted the IQ of the state.

UK got UGA starting MLB'er. Everyone saying he'd been told he'd go into spring as #2 and have to win his job back froma younger guy???? You hearing this?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Kirby is not just spending also.

Kirby plays moneyball.

We have a supercomputer running in the football office 24 hours a day that model the potential impact of recruits and transfer portal additions.

We used the most advanced AI i the world. The Pentagon and DARPA are amazed at what Kirby is doing.

Kirby writes code for at least 3 hours a day after recruiting calls.

Kirby is not just spending also.

Kirby plays moneyball.

We have a supercomputer running in the football office 24 hours a day that model the potential impact of recruits and transfer portal additions.

We used the most advanced AI i the world. The Pentagon and DARPA are amazed at what Kirby is doing.

Kirby writes code for at least 3 hours a day after recruiting calls.
I believe that you believe this.

Top Bottom