Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Portal opens today

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
He’s supposed to be in Tuscaloosa this weekend. We’ll see how it breaks

Pretty sure he's there now. Flew straight from Austin. Kid hasn't been home since the national championship game. Oregon is out. This is a Bama-Texas race.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I thought it was crazy a week ago but this is rediculous. Not sure how long this can last before it affects viewership.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
^word is OSU. He originally came to Bama to play for BoB.
Why would he do this? deBoer is an air raid officianato that throws the hell out of the ball.

He will get you ready for the league.

Milroe should transfer not Sayin. I should be advising these kids, they are making dumb decisions.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Why would he do this? deBoer is an air raid officianato that throws the hell out of the ball.

He will get you ready for the league.

Milroe should transfer not Sayin. I should be advising these kids, they are making dumb decisions.

So DeBoer brought his own QB in from Washington and Sayin bailed.

I think Sayin had already decided and acknowledged he was leaving before Mack committed. When he was being recruited, his family wanted assurance from Saban that he would be around. As soon as Saban retired, Sayin posted
a gif of Forest Gump jumping off his ship.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I think Sayin had already decided and acknowledged he was leaving before Mack committed. When he was being recruited, his family wanted assurance from Saban that he would be around. As soon as Saban retired, Sayin posted
a gif of Forest Gump jumping off his ship.
Is Will Rogers transferring to Bama? He transferred to Washington to work with DeBoer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom