Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The futrue

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Can you see yours?

Can you create your own future by the decisions you make today?

Is it ever too late to change your future.

The answer is no.
Lettuce Discuss

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Well I did have Deja Vu (again) on Friday.....SO YES I CAN SEE THE FUTURE.

Unfortunately, I have NO ability to change it. ☹️ SAD.

Joe King

Elite

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Can you see yours?

Can you create your own future by the decisions you make today?

Is it ever too late to change your future.

The answer is no.
Lettuce Discuss
Wrong
My future is trainining a bad ass black mutt. Bitch is too fast to kickm pissesnornshitsbin my stuff

I've seen mine at least once.

I couldn't, because two hours later I still ended up getting hit by the car.

It certainly can be if it gets to the point where there is insufficient time to make the changes necessary to alter ones future.
This is one of the dumbest fucking things I’ve ever read.

So you’re telling me you saw your future…which involved you getting hit by a car….and you still put yourself in position to be hit by a car after you “saw your future”????

Lol you’re a fucking moron. And a liar.

😂😂😂

Joe King

Elite
This is one of the dumbest fucking things I’ve ever read.

So you’re telling me you saw your future…which involved you getting hit by a car….and you still put yourself in position to be hit by a car after you “saw your future”????

Lol you’re a fucking moron.
I did because I thought it was bs and I went that way in order to prove to myself that it was just an over active imagination. Turned out it wasn't.

The time, place, color of car, direction of travel and even the lane all matched to what I can only describe as a flash-in-the-pan type of vision I got as I was locking my door when I left that day. About two hours prior to it happening.

I've also had it happen other times too, but nothing as dramatic as that one day.

I did because I thought it was bs and I went that way in order to prove to myself that it was just an over active imagination. Turned out it wasn't.

The time, place, color of car, direction of travel and even the lane all matched to what I can only describe as a flash-in-the-pan type of vision I got as I was locking my door when I left that day. About two hours prior to it happening.

I've also had it happen other times too, but nothing as dramatic as that one day.
Hahahahahahahaha

Retard:confirmed

Latest posts

Top Bottom