Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ive had cat meat

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If you ever ate at an old chinA places you have too. It isn't like it was in the the mid 80s. Best egg rolls ever. All alley cats.

I've been offered 4.00 per lb by Koreans in traffic back in 2004. Tbg if they had offered 7.00 lb ea I'd hD let them go go go bop utwut. 4 was just too low. Good dog meat from a strong is at 12.00-$17-00 today wholesale.

I'm kidding but I'd verify anyone has a young Pittsburgh to unload if can arrange 14.99 per doggie pubescent. I sell collards and carrots on the side in season. I'll chop wood if I have a log splitter. I'll split a log of it is something I wood or wouldn't do.

I have mixed upmyself.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Happ y new Year ninjas.

Don't quit now. What we are doing is long held freedom of speech.
We gave everything to not be silenced. Do not quit no matter your position.

Anything that falls will rise
Anything that rises will fall

@FOUNDERS
REMEMBER WHY WE DID AND STARTED THIS

I believe this is our chance as the boomers die off. (They won't quit.)
Don't buy in to Disney now. Buy in to the notion of the South will/rise again.
Anyone who doesn't agree refuses the government demographics. I'm concerned so I'm moving to Huntsville so passive radar will protect me from anything from here or not over 600mph.

It is scary when you get sonic boomed while fishing. Personal meltdown in a small boat way out.

Happy new year all yall weirdos. Half of what I is for laughing. I've got a couple funny threads. Mirror image or stuff 20231230_135934.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Iver nevr sen datcozi relation.

Everyone tighten the belt.
Constricted behavior. Yall this shit coming from policy will guarantee a 15%-(decline w expt precious)in solid safe spots in our1 yr economy.
Myfamsshit is always wayinfront by4 months or more. Last fiscal ifinished strong. Lastqtrifinished
Owing the bankany easy 25k or more.
Rack you titsor balls or all and either. I am a canary on the coal mine. I don't tweet like a bird. I tell yall the truth.
This is what I am seeing and it is over the past 60 days in a high steel use market. Happy new Year ninjas
Buy tangible
Anything commutative. Toliet paper will be worth gold
The only thing that can kick the can is Trump
But that'll kick the can 30 years or more like 14 at best.

Dec-January
Worst dec I. Almost 30years.
Just saying the tru

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Constricted behavior. Yall this shit coming from policy will guarantee a 15%-(decline w expt precious)in solid safe spots in our1 yr economy.
Myfamsshit is always wayinfront by4 months or more. Last fiscal ifinished strong. Lastqtrifinished
Rack you titsor balls or all and either. I am a canary on the coal mine. I don't tweet like a bird. I tell yall the truth.
This is what I am seeing and it is over the past 60 days in a high steel use market. Happy new Year ninjas
Buy tangible

Dec-January
Just saying the tru
@BamaRidger
What are you feeling or hearing? I don't supply motor vehicle. We are Southern Construction. Fast and nimble.

Tell us what you see or Anticipate ol Boy. We need all of us to be in the front of the ricochet. I'm a sharpie

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Had fried chicken on Christmas. Hong Kong was the only place open.
When I was young the chick I was dating refused to believe all the cats around the Egg Roll Kitchen served cats. I took her and pointed out the 175 cats around the place. Then took her br 20 other Xhina places and non of the other had a car problem.

I laughed bc she started buggin'
It is just meat. I don't care if I get eaten after I am dead.

When I was young the chick I was dating refused to believe all the cats around the Egg Roll Kitchen served cats. I took her and pointed out the 175 cats around the place. Then took her br 20 other Xhina places and non of the other had a car problem.

I laughed bc she started buggin'
It is just meat. I don't care if I get eaten after I am dead.
1704423138689.gif

CuriousFiend

Elite
If you ever ate at an old chinA places you have too. It isn't like it was in the the mid 80s. Best egg rolls ever. All alley cats.

I've been offered 4.00 per lb by Koreans in traffic back in 2004. Tbg if they had offered 7.00 lb ea I'd hD let them go go go bop utwut. 4 was just too low. Good dog meat from a strong is at 12.00-$17-00 today wholesale.

I'm kidding but I'd verify anyone has a young Pittsburgh to unload if can arrange 14.99 per doggie pubescent. I sell collards and carrots on the side in season. I'll chop wood if I have a log splitter. I'll split a log of it is something I wood or wouldn't do.

I have mixed upmyself.
🤣IMG_20240105_214207_657.jpg

CuriousFiend

Elite

Buy tangible

Dec-January
Just saying the tru
IMG_20240105_214447_096.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom