Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Free Speech Forum is doing a great of saving some people on my Village from Dieing Hunger.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
We cook watef and miego it to the Solid form and that one bag can feed someone in something like three days and we most of the times eat it with any Source around but since we don't have any source at the moment we gona eat alone. Thanks

What about chickens? Do you have chickens?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
MAKE UGANDA GREAT AGAIN
@Martin you are melting my ol heart.
This is the beginning of hopefully a new and better way for humans. We don't need bill gates and WHO making anyone a test subject. Never met you but love you all the same. We are all happy to help. If you need steel let me know. I know African Steel Men. No shit I do.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Do we need to pack copious amounts of beer, a well casing, pump, and the forum fly over and dig these guys a well in the village?
Martin, would clothing be optional?
And weed seeds doofus. Who the fuck says no to a buzz? Mittens Romney?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We cook watef and miego it to the Solid form and that one bag can feed someone in something like three days and we most of the times eat it with any Source around but since we don't have any source at the moment we gona eat alone. Thanks
Serious question
Yall hunt for meat or fo to market or both.
I mostly go to market but I know how to hunt and fish and plant to live. I imagine yall hunt a good bit but I just don't knlw

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Serious question
I mostly go to market but I know how to hunt and fish and plant to live. I imagine yall hunt a good bit but I just don't know.

Fyi your neighborhood looks just like mine.
Yall got an Irish drunk steel man who sleeps in the road?

Praise

Elite
MAKE UGANDA GREAT AGAIN
@Martin you are melting my ol heart.
This is the beginning of hopefully a new and better way for humans. We don't need bill gates and WHO making anyone a test subject. Never met you but love you all the same. We are all happy to help. If you need steel let me know. I know African Steel Men. No shit I do.
I love you all and am great ful to have you here. My village is happy for the love and care always. Thanks God bless

Praise

Elite
Serious question
I mostly go to market but I know how to hunt and fish and plant to live. I imagine yall hunt a good bit but I just don't knlw
Here people don't hunt that much so we go for the meat at the Market. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom