Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Imo your all kikes.
Beer, sports, politics...
It doesn't matter you pussies in America couldn't live without the kikes.
And I'm not kidding boys, your either on a revolution like mind set or else you're just another kike who needs to be nuked.
Not just shot, hanged or gassed but nuked cause there's just way too many of you willing slave pussies to deal with single handedly.
So single handedly with just a handful of nukes or whatever there is big enough to send my message of fuck you willing slave pussies.
Fuck you punks.
Revolt or admit that your just another kike.

Oler Ted

Elite
Imo your all kikes.
And I'm not kidding boys, your either on a revolution like mind set or else you're just another kike who needs to be nuked.
Not just shot, hanged or gassed but nuked cause there's just way too many of you willing slave pussies to deal with single handedly.
So single handedly with just a handful of nukes or whatever there is big enough to send my message if fuck you willing slave pussies.
Fuck you punks.
1681258199598.gif

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Imo your all kikes.
So single handedly with just a handful of nukes or whatever there is big enough to send my message of fuck you willing slave pussies.
Fuck you punks.
Any suggestions for said revolution?

Any suggestions for said revolution?
Sure.
Step one, get off the internet.
Step 2, take ten trusted men by character and shot and take over one mile at a time.
Step 3, gather and collect everything needed for offensive and defensive maneuvers for when they do send in the military.
Or just walk away from the kikes systematic fuck you pay me.
Cause the longer you slaves keep peddling the dollars, the longer these masters will drive you slaves right into the ground.

Oler Ted

Elite
Sure.
Step 2, take ten trusted men by character and shot and take over one mile at a time.
Step 3, gather and collect everything needed for offensive and defensive maneuvers for when they do send in the military.
Cause the longer you slaves keep peddling the dollars, the longer these masters will drive you slaves right into the ground.
Now this is a free speech forum, but you do know that attempting to organize violence is a federal offense right?

Now this is a free speech forum, but you do know that attempting to organize violence is a federal offense right?
And that's what I'm talking about.
You're making a slaves statements for a government that gives no fucks about you, even if you're a willing participant.
And that's the mentality that I'm also speaking of.
The mind state that, this is all there is, what they say.
And anyone who can't see that and has to concur with the government is not for the people whatsoever.
If this is a nation of the people, for the people and by the people, why do such corrupt people claim to be honest average everyday citizens as politicians?
Just for the votes or the corruption?
We can't even stop meth dealers and human traffickers in our own local vacinties and yet not even the feds are actually stopping any of it.
Then on top of that it's always just wait for someone else to fix things, which is what you're conveying here.
Just let someone else deal with it, it'll all work out for the best.
For who? For you? Cause it hasn't ever worked out for me being that I was born in America and all.
And it just shows me that you don't know shit about the legalese that controls this and all nations.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
And that's what I'm talking about.
You're making a slaves statements for a government that gives no fucks about you, even if you're a willing participant.
And that's the mentality that I'm also speaking of.
The mind state that, this is all there is, what they say.
And anyone who can't see that and has to concur with the government is not for the people whatsoever.
If this is a nation of the people, for the people and by the people, why do such corrupt people claim to be honest average everyday citizens as politicians?
Just for the votes or the corruption?
We can't even stop meth dealers and human traffickers in our own local vacinties and yet not even the feds are actually stopping any of it.
Then on top of that it's always just wait for someone else to fix things, which is what you're conveying here.
Just let someone else deal with it, it'll all work out for the best.
For who? For you? Cause it hasn't ever worked out for me being that I was born in America and all.
And it just shows me that you don't know shit about the legalese that controls this and all nations.
I just want to start off by saying please kill yourself.
Good to see ya buddy, how’s it been going down under?

Sure.
1681264363210.gif

Joe King

Elite
it hasn't ever worked out for me being that I was born in America and all.
If you want to know exactly who to blame for that, go take a long look in the nearest mirror.
...and ask the person you see why he is such a fuck up.

it just shows me that you don't know shit about the legalese that controls this and all nations.
If you knew a plug Nickel's worth of that legalese, you'd see there is a remedy to virtually all of it.

The feds don't wanna fuck with me, they know that I know it only works if you consent.
And if the feds weren't terrified of me blackening the sky they'd of succeeded in killing me years ago.
And they won't cuz when it comes to the knowledges I've come to rock all man's minds with, even the feds know it'll take more than a bullet, mk ultra type shit or some POS washed up internet trolls.
Now if and when any one of you nx or crackers wanna see me for pissing all over the kike paper, let me know in person, not the internet.
And just so you all know, we only need to reach for weapons if and when the feds roll in by force, and they won't as long as you fag slaves comply.

Joe King

Elite
Attack the beer and these slaves go ape shit 🦧 💩
Because straight guys aren't interested in drinking beer with fruit and nutz on the label.

They spent years marketing to, and attracting straight men using hot women in their ads, and now it seems they went gay. if their customers are unhappy about that, that is their Right.

Fucking dreams of a slaves
Sorry, but you don't know enough about me to make a statement like that.
...as for being a slave, I'm the farthest thing from that, as anyone you'll ever meet.

You, on the other hand obviously are a slave, as the bitching you are doing attests to that fact. Ie: you are obviously pissed off about your station in life as an American.

Joe King

Elite
First you say:

The feds don't wanna fuck with me, they know that I know it only works if you consent.

Then you say this.

they fuck those who do not consent the hardest.

Which the fuck is it? Consent and get fucked, or don't and still get fucked?

How the fucks that work? You're contradickin' youreself, boy!

it hasn't ever worked out for me
That's 'cause you consented and got fucuuuked.

You'd be jaded to if the feds fucked you since birth.
Sounds like theys gots it in fer ya.

Considering that's the language you're usin', then what's that make you?

Sounds like yore sayin' youre satans troll? Or is it minion?
Not quite. I might have been born in this hell but I will not be like these demonic vessels whatsoever.

Language is this funny thing, you should study it and then get back to me without any newspeak in your conversation.

Say the guy who has already contradicked hisself in the thread.

So are the feds afraid of you or not? They don't typically fuck those they are a skared of.
Exactly just make him sound like a wingnut, it's not like anyone else will know WTF he's talking about.

And indeed that is the main problem with American men, they think they know, but do they...?
Cause all they wanna do is protect the lie that is this nation, something that they can't even see right before they're very eyes. 😂

Top Bottom