Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe King

Elite
Exactly just make him sound like a wingnut,
If by "him", you really mean you, then yes. I am making him sound like wingnut.

they think they know,
Says the guy who can't tell if ya get fucked for consenting or not consenting?

Cause all they wanna do is protect the lie that is this nation, something that they can't even see right before they're very eyes.
It's not the nation and the principles it's Founded upon, that are the lie.

I’ll tell you what, there’s something to be said about a guy that can be so retarded, but feel in his heart he’s the smartest guy in the room.

Cheers mate.
I'll tell you what tho,
Guys who need to make statements like that, only do so just to reassure themselves that willing slavery is okay.
As long as you have a place to talk shit then you won't care whatever else happens in life or to those around you.

I FUCKIN knew you were RETARDED!!!

Talk about Handi-UNCAPABLE....you sure are the poster boy.
Nigga I'm on disability cause I said fuck you to the feds at 5 years old.
It's all a scam and every single one of you propagate the federal lies the longer you just sit around collecting your shiny trinkets petty paychecks and imaginary freedoms. 😂
And then you puke punks act like a bunch of niggas when you don't get your way with the fuckery.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Nigga I'm on disability cause I said fuck you to the feds at 5 years old.
It's all a scam and every single one of you propagate the federal lies the longer you just sit around collecting your shiny trinkets petty paychecks and imaginary freedoms. 😂
And then you puke punks act like a bunch of niggas when you don't get your way with the fuckery.
So......yore a FAT.

Keeping notes:
Yore:
1/2 and 1/2 race
EXTREMELY Closeted Homosexual or Trans
Very Fat
Disabled (both mentally and fatass)

Keep going....the profile is really starting to come together.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
And then when you bitches don't get your way with bullying someone over the internet it's, I'll kick your ass.
Fucking Jew shit 😂
I see your game. Beating people up is Jewish.

You’re Jewish sitting there in your crippled seat trying to take over the world and then calling anyone who would beat you up, exactly what you are. That’s the most Jew shit I’ve ever read.

Damn boy, that’s next rever.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

You’re Jewish sitting there in your crippled seat trying to take over the world and then calling anyone who would beat you up, exactly what you are. That’s the most Jew shit I’ve ever read.

Have you seen the new jew hate commercials?

That's the best you've got you kike? 😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom