Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas vs Land Thief

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
One of the greatest downfield WR blocks I've ever seen. Quan f'in Cosby with the de-cleater that is indicative of the level of hate in that stadium.

z6BXi2.gif

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
One of the greatest downfield WR blocks I've ever seen. Quan f'in Cosby with the de-cleater that is indicative of the level of hate in that stadium.

z6BXi2.gif

How I knew Tennessee wasn't winning the Florida game this year. Had a receiver make a similar block that sprung a guy, and they called it back for a crack back block. And it was about a quarter as hard as the hit above. Dude who got blocked didn't even come off his feet.

I don't know what to make of this game. OU looks a lot better than they did last year.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
No one cares east of the mississipi (yeah I can spell it wright). It's a twelve clock game that suffices until football is actually played.
Yep!! Those loser faggits will NEVER understand OR actually BE SEC!!

I have said since the announcement.....we should go ahead and revoke the invitation. BOTH SUCK ASS and have even worse fanbases......we already have Vandy, why do we need 2 knockoffs!!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Imagine getting wrecked by a Tom Herman coached team and then trying to talk shit about it.
Yeah...our poor shitty coach (and star players that opted out) just weren't worried enough of about that meaningless game.....OUR PROGRAM HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE..... ☹️

Guess we will just have to find solace somehow....

sddefault.jpg

you will soon be the #1 chanter of SEC SEC SEC.........while winning nothing and riding the real SEC teams coattails!

We already have a utjrjr to do that though.....so I'm not sure why we felt the need to have 2?

rebar

Elite
The game worthy of it's own thread. Ain't nothin' like it. Let's get this started. Our final tilt in the Big 12 should be a good one.

Good luck on keeping it within 49 this year, sooner.

When yall get into the sec I'd like to go out there and check it out. You go to both places? I like traveling away stadiums to see em for myself

Latest posts

Top Bottom