Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas vs Land Thief

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Not even close. Coach and the boys play in a real conference and can still win said conference!

Roll Tide!
You’re the biggest fag on this damn board. If I didn’t believe so much in your right to speak freely I’d eat your fucking eye balls then post it in the mental health thread @LafesterMacintosh.

If you have something smart to say with your pretend corporate liberal fake news lawyer cocksucking faggot ass, I’ll snuff your fucking ass quicker than rebar cock or mr Fitzwell snuff a 1/5 of crown apple.

You said your 65, well I’ll beat your 65 year old ass then fuck your wife in the name @America1st.

Your dads asshole is too loose. Bitch ass hoe.

@BamaRidger where ya been Pops?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You’re the biggest fag on this damn board. If I didn’t believe so much in your right to speak freely I’d eat your fucking eye balls then post it in the mental health thread @LafesterMacintosh.

If you have something smart to say with your pretend corporate liberal fake news lawyer cocksucking faggot ass, I’ll snuff your fucking ass quicker than rebar cock or mr Fitzwell snuff a 1/5 of crown apple.

You said your 65, well I’ll beat your 65 year old ass then fuck your wife in the name @America1st.

200w (6).gif

Been hitting the pipe a little too hard today?

Jtrain80

Legendary

Fuck his dad!

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

3pnp9.gif

He’s not 65. He’s a skinny bitch boy looking faggot. He posted his picture on here.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
🤣🤣🤣

Laughing at utjrjrjr is becoming an entertaining annual even. Image being stupid enough to believe they were worth a shit. As everyone is starting to realize Bama sucks and isn’t barometer to measure by anymore.

I think EVERYONE can agree it’s absolutely hilarious watching both ATM and utjrjrjr try to buy championships and fall on their faces like the Tards they are!

What’s worse though…..the ATM queers or being dumb enough to think Sark who has NEVER won 10 games in a season is a Championship caliber coach….🤷‍♂️ he is better than Herman though! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ttyh
Looks like your faggot lgbtq supporting dodgers are getting their anal cavaties raped also. 😂😂😂😂

It really says something about someone when every team they support are pushing trannies, homos, lgbtq, and other filth.

Pretty sure @ttyh is a tranny!

Lgbtq+ texas U
1696745828886.gif

At least the whole team and city of Austin and half of texas still got to gay it up after the game and fuck same sexes.

Also: @MortgageHorn actually looks like gollom off of lord of the rings, except he wears some gay looking glasses and has to pay hookers to go do things with him(not sex, he pays them to hang out with him).
As much shit as he talks i didn’t figure he’d look like a 50 yr old leukemia victim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom