Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas vs Land Thief

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
9f2ffdaa90abf804c095db78635aa3d7.jpg

Now I Understand Why You Want to Be ITT

1696619357980.png

In Other Words You're Team Hasn't Done Shit

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
When yall get into the sec I'd like to go out there and check it out. You go to both places? I like traveling away stadiums to see em for myself

It truly can't be beat. State Fair of Texas. Cotton Bowl divided 50/50 right at the 50 yard line. Wax cup beers and Fletcher Corn Dogs pre-game at 7:30am. And then 4+ hours of chaos, pandemonium and unbridled hate and shit talking.

It truly can't be beat. State Fair of Texas. Cotton Bowl divided 50/50 right at the 50 yard line. Wax cup beers and Fletcher Corn Dogs pre-game at 7:30am. And then 4+ hours of chaos, pandemonium and unbridled hate and shit talking.
Don’t forget halftime where all the texas university fans blow each other to show their support for pride lgbtq.

When yall get into the sec I'd like to go out there and check it out. You go to both places? I like traveling away stadiums to see em for myself
It’s meh. The fair sucks cock. The tailgating before the game is absolutely fucking horrible. The texas fans are the biggest faggots in this country, literally and figuratively.
If the game isn’t competitive I give it a 2.2/10. If it’s a good game 4.4/10.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
It’s meh. The fair sucks cock. The tailgating before the game is absolutely fucking horrible. The texas fans are the biggest faggots in this country, literally and figuratively.
If the game isn’t competitive I give it a 2.2/10. If it’s a good game 4.4/10.

Imagine being a fan of a team who not only plays on Friday night but also loses on Friday night and then trashing this game of elite pageantry and tradition.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Gotta say this game elicits some of my favorite smack talk on this board. I will typically root for OU in their games because of how great their fans were to us when they beat our asses into the dirt back in 2010. I made the trip and thoroughly enjoyed their fans and hospitality. Nothing against Texas, but I need the Sooners to win to help my ‘Noles move up in the polls. Hoping for a great game though. Only 20 minutes until kickoff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom