Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Soccer coach likes her player a little too much. Title edited

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
So it finally happened in my tiny conservative enclave. Soccer and dance coach outed as sleeping with a student. Hold on to your pecker, she is sleeping with a girl. Now take hold and realize that the teacher with a 15 year old has ruined her 14 year old daughters life in the 8th grade.
Small town going crazy tonight with all the texts and gossip.

I know we all enjoy this but my son has done multiple marketing items for the middle school with the daughter. We have emphasized you have to be supportive of the daughter that just won a state cheer championship.
He is oblivious at how awful this is. Trying to work through his 14 year old brain at what this all means.
For me, if she was fucking my kid his arm would be broke from all the high fives.

Edit- title change cause I was shit housed last night.

Last edited:

Taggart

Elite
Founder
6zeve8L.gif

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
So it finally happened in my tiny conservative enclave. Soccer and dance coach outed as sleeping with a student. Hold on to your pecker, she is sleeping with a girl. Now take hold and realize that the teacher with a 15 year old has ruined her 14 year old daughters life in the 8th grade.

I know we all enjoy this but my son has done multiple marketing items for the middle school with the daughter. We have emphasized you have to be supportive of the daughter that just won a state cheer championship.
He is oblivious at how awful this is. Trying to work through his 14 year old brain at what this all means.
For me, if she was fucking my kid his arm would be broke from all the high fives.

I live over in Santa Rosa Beach. Thanks for sharing. I have some friends that will be interested to see tjis

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Nice job on showing your son how to use the sensitive approach to get layed.

there was a case 20 years give or take a few years in Cobb county, GA where the middle school female gym coach was having a lesbo pedo affair with a female the student.. when the female student went onto high school, the volleyball coach transferred to the high school. I am not sure what blew the lid off the situation, but the student wasn’t gay and had been groomed. Anyway it made the news in atlanta only a few times, and not a big deal.
I can see where it’s a big deal in a small town. It’s like that TMB post where the moms where all baa going the baseball players and the chick who worked at the golf course was whoring herself out. The TMB was a member and gave the inside info.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

So you think it would be cool for a grown women to steal your sons innocents?

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Nice job on showing your son how to use the sensitive approach to get layed.

there was a case 20 years give or take a few years in Cobb county, GA where the middle school female gym coach was having a lesbo pedo affair with a female the student.. when the female student went onto high school, the volleyball coach transferred to the high school. I am not sure what blew the lid off the situation, but the student wasn’t gay and had been groomed. Anyway it made the news in atlanta only a few times, and not a big deal.
I can see where it’s a big deal in a small town. It’s like that TMB post where the moms where all baa going the baseball players and the chick who worked at the golf course was whoring herself out. The TMB was a member and gave the inside info.
Will miss that country club thread....

Top Bottom