Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No humble brags allowed

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
This is the thread to celebrate our kids (any and all kids) doing great things with no holding back.

I don't care if it's band, choir, athletic, art, academic, charity, whatever (hell...your 3 year old finally pooped in the potty😂) ....just general greatness and what makes each kid special for something they've worked for and earned. This is the place. Brag. Shamelessly. Celebrate them.

I'll start with absolutely no shame or restraint.

My oldest went to ASU and killed it. Got her masters in December in sustainability. My ittt bitty baby girl is currently managing 3 of the largest construction projects in Arizona, Nevada, and Texas.

My 2nd girl went D1 for diving. When she couldn't physically dive anymore, transferred to Dayton and was the only one who was given an interview for her current company. (They never interview more than one from each school) They created a position for her because the job she interviewed for was filled. She's taken that opportunity and run with it. And she still coaches diving and hopes to coach a Cincy area hs team this year (she will) and occasionally hits the boards or platform or cliff for fun.

3rd daughter...just finished her freshman year at Ol Miss. She's one of the original founders of femme aid.* Dean's list for the year. (Business major...she's working toward narrowing it down. Leaning toward law school.) And she secured her own VIP card at a certain establishment. 😂

My son. Max. Football and lacrosse. He kinda kicks ass. He'll play lax in college (this summer is insane, BTW. Just booked hotels today and I'm already exhausted. We're out of town from June 3 to August 1 and then football starts 😂). He's a whole lot of fun to watch. Football coaches are still contacting him even though they know he's decided on lacrosse. Just in case he changes his mind. And he's the nicest young man (emphasis on MAN)you will ever meet. His sisters trained him well.

Don't hold back. I know y'all have great kids. Brag away. And don't pretend to be humble.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This is the thread to celebrate our kids (any and all kids) doing great things with no holding back.

I don't care if it's band, choir, athletic, art, academic, charity, whatever (hell...your 3 year old finally pooped in the potty😂) ....just general greatness and what makes each kid special for something they've worked for and earned. This is the place. Brag. Shamelessly. Celebrate them.

I'll start with absolutely no shame or restraint.

My oldest went to ASU and killed it. Got her masters in December in sustainability. My ittt bitty baby girl is currently managing 3 of the largest construction projects in Arizona, Nevada, and Texas.

My 2nd girl went D1 for diving. When she couldn't physically dive anymore, transferred to Dayton and was the only one who was given an interview for her current company. (They never interview more than one from each school) They created a position for her because the job she interviewed for was filled. She's taken that opportunity and run with it. And she still coaches diving and hopes to coach a Cincy area hs team this year (she will) and occasionally hits the boards or platform or cliff for fun.

3rd daughter...just finished her freshman year at Ol Miss. She's one of the original founders of femme aid.* Dean's list for the year. (Business major...she's working toward narrowing it down. Leaning toward law school.) And she secured her own VIP card at a certain establishment. 😂

My son. Max. Football and lacrosse. He kinda kicks ass. He'll play lax in college (this summer is insane, BTW. Just booked hotels today and I'm already exhausted. We're out of town from June 3 to August 1 and then football starts 😂). He's a whole lot of fun to watch. Football coaches are still contacting him even though they know he's decided on lacrosse. Just in case he changes his mind.

Don't hold back. I know y'all have great kids. Brag away. And don't pretend to be humble.
Great job to their mom!

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
My twin daughters graduate kindergarten tomorrow. They took a test called the star diagnostic test and both tested at a third grade level. So proud of them and they are smart cookies
Love this. Keep handing/reading with them books and answering never ending questions. If y'all don't know an answer, sit down with them to research. (And they will ask a question you can't answer. Don't bullshit. Teach them how to search for answers and see where it leads). Kids CRAVE attention and knowledge. They're little. And so much is decided for them. Give them the gift and joy of freedom of exploring limitless curiosity. And enjoy this time in their lives. It's fun. Exhausting, but fun.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Great job to their mom!
For the most part, they made it easy. They know my limits (I have definite hard lines) and expectations ...and I do what I can to support them in their pursuits. At the same time, I hold the reigns loose until I don't. It usually takes one time for me to pull back for them to get the picture. And then they know exactly why. I trust them. My love is constant and absolute (Not the same as liking them everyday. Hell, they don't like me every day) that doesn't mean I won't fuck up their world if needed. They know this and have a healthy sense of fear of what that world would look like. So far, we haven't had to go that route. 😂

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I don’t have any kids but when I was in school I took the SATs at 8am on saturday morning and scored a 1330/1600 while violently ill from skunk weed and too much Busch Light.
I'll allow it...especially since I'm too old to remember and didn't care what my SAT was as I was enlisting in the Navy.

I do know my kids' SAT and ACT scores. I never particularly cared about that, either. They did. I didn't.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I'll allow it...especially since I'm too old to remember and didn't care what my SAT was as I was enlisting in the Navy.

I do know my kids' SAT and ACT scores. I never particularly cared about that, either. They did. I didn't.
You are a totally cool person and better parent . Congrats on your kids accomplishments.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
My oldest boy that’s 7 is perfect he’s the tallest kid in entire grade and most athletic , then my 5 year old is a piece of shit and I’m going to punch him in the face the second he turns 18. He is definitely my son but I’m worried the older one is not my child
Hope this helps

denn

Legendary
Founder
I don’t have any kids but when I was in school I took the SATs at 8am on saturday morning and scored a 1330/1600 while violently ill from skunk weed and too much Busch Light.
Sounds a lot like what happened with my SAT experience. 1250 and probably still drunk when I took it. By probably I would have gotten a DUI if I got pulled over on my way to the testing site.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We blew up sodium in a trash can in Cola the night before. Cops were off Garners Ferry in 8 min. We knew when it blew up to gtfo. It was a big boom

BT Avenger

Poster
My oldest son is 6’9 and received a basketball scholarship to attend VMI. He was just named all state. He leaves for summer school and workouts in a month.

My youngest is a sophomore and is 6’11 and just decided to attend prep school for his last two years of high school. It’s a great opportunity for him and was one that he could not turn down.

But my wife and I will be empty nesters two years earlier than we expected. Definite mixed emotions on that subject.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
My oldest son is 6’9 and received a basketball scholarship to attend VMI. He was just named all state. He leaves for summer school and workouts in a month.

My youngest is a sophomore and is 6’11 and just decided to attend prep school for his last two years of high school. It’s a great opportunity for him and was one that he could not turn down.

But my wife and I will be empty nesters two years earlier than we expected. Definite mixed emotions on that subject.
Jesus how tall are you?

Mailman tall maybe?

Oler Ted

Elite

I bet your sons have avatars too

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Wtf is in the water at your house?

BT Avenger

Poster
Wtf is in the water at your house?
My wife and I always joke that our breeding program worked out. I’m 6’6 and she is 6’0. Both sides of our family are tall. I’ve always told my boys that they are required to marry tall women. So far they are listening. My oldests girlfriend is 6’4 and my youngests girlfriend is 6’2.

TJHall1

Legendary
My wife and I always joke that our breeding program worked out. I’m 6’6 and she is 6’0. Both sides of our family are tall. I’ve always told my boys that they are required to marry tall women. So far they are listening. My oldests girlfriend is 6’4 and my youngests girlfriend is 6’2.
What are your thoughts on your son's girlfriend being held in a Russian prison?

TJHall1

Legendary
Also, I just saw a picture of your wife. I've been with her.

TJHall1

Legendary

Tell the younger one to get his release on his jumper higher than his older brother.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Hadley just puked all over the kitchen like an absolute champ

careful throwing that word around. little bastard took off last night and couldn't find him for a couple hours, ended up at the inlaws area herding all of the feral cats and random animals
does anyone want to buy or sell any high dollar equipment, trucks and trailers, or know anyone that does? I got lots of both . PM me

noelnole

Elite
Founder
my two girls are golfers. they played everything when they were young but ended up being good at the country club sports of golf and tennis

maddy my eldest played for the university of florida (yes im a seminole), shes currently on her third year of dental school at mid western making all A's, will take her first board early next year

maddy qualified for the us junior girls her junior yr in hischool. she was offered schollys to unc, michigan, south carolina and others. ultimately it came down to fsu and uf and the rest is history, although mich and usce made a nice run at the very end

my youngest payton sophmore plays golf for the university of west florida, about a month ago they won their conference tourney and advanced to regionals, missed nationals but they got a strong team coming back next year.

payton also had her first hole in one about 2 months ago, a 241 yd par 4, simply incredible. for the non golfers a par 4 is much more difficult to hole out than a par 3

payton also holed out from the fairway (eagle) in a tournament about 3 months back

shes majoring in accounting and volunteered tax services to the less fortunate

thk you jesus for these 2 gifts!!!!!

BT Avenger

Poster
Congrats my man. Looks like a damn good family. Of Giants no less. Also saw the mascot for vmi is key something. What's that all about?

Also, breece hall was the 1st running back drafted and Tyler Goodson is still garbage. Had to throw that one at ya.
Keydets is the nickname. It’s like a southern way of saying Cadets I think.

And I was fucking with you when I said that. I’m well aware of Tyler Goodsons talent level compared to Hall.

TJHall1

Legendary
Keydets is the nickname. It’s like a southern way of saying Cadets I think.

And I was fucking with you when I said that. I’m well aware of Tyler Goodsons talent level compared to Hall.
Enjoy watching your 1st son in college you behemoth.

You were not fucking with me, dont make me link the thread.

my two girls are golfers. they played everything when they were young but ended up being good at the country club sports of golf and tennis

maddy my eldest played for the university of florida (yes im a seminole), shes currently on her third year of dental school at mid western making all A's, will take her first board early next year

maddy qualified for the us junior girls her junior yr in hischool. she was offered schollys to unc, michigan, south carolina and others. ultimately it came down to fsu and uf and the rest is history, although mich and usce made a nice run at the very end

my youngest payton sophmore plays golf for the university of west florida, about a month ago they won their conference tourney and advanced to regionals, missed nationals but they got a strong team coming back next year.

payton also had her first hole in one about 2 months ago, a 241 yd par 4, simply incredible. for the non golfers a par 4 is much more difficult to hole out than a par 3

payton also holed out from the fairway (eagle) in a tournament about 3 months back

Impressive regardless but 240 yards is a par 3 no matter what they want to call it. Do They call it a par 4 just for women?

TJHall1

Legendary

241 yard par 4?? If it was a 260 yard par 3 would that be easier, since you say a par 4 is harder? 🤣

TJHall1

Legendary

Also Madison and Payton are two stripper names if I've ever heard them.

Heartland Patriot

Poster
Founder
Congrats my man. Looks like a damn good family. Of Giants no less. Also saw the mascot for vmi is key something. What's that all about?

Also, breece hall was the 1st running back drafted and Tyler Goodson is still garbage. Had to throw that one at ya.

Just leaving this here for viewing pleasure

Top Bottom