Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So my arm

CuriousFiend

Elite
Whale shit mate, like I said to ya last time ya went and fucked yourself up—I'd recommend a temporary diet change as well as increasing non-alcholic based hydration to speed up your recovery...

...however ya weren't keen on that shit last time so I doubt ya would be now...and plus you're probably already adequately hydrated anyways coz ain't American beer basically just beer flavored water(¿😂?)

IMG_20231229_220408_188.jpg
IMG_20231229_215051_244.jpg

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Whale shit mate, like I said to ya last time ya went and fucked yourself up—I'd recommend a temporary diet change as well as increasing non-alcholic based hydration to speed up your recovery...

...however ya weren't keen on that shit last time so I doubt ya would be now...and plus you're probably already adequately hydrated anyways coz ain't American beer basically just beer flavored water(¿😂?)

View attachment 210125
Hot dam..... my man coming in strong.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

View attachment 210125
1703957892180.png

I'm like 7.5% I'm only strong w original my dick beater

Latest posts

Top Bottom