Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In honor of 6000 pages give us your first post on tfsf

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Post in thread 'Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens' https://thefreespeechforum.com/thre...y-fraggle-law-abiding-citizens.181/post-10026
Here let me help you

giphy.gif

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I just don't get. If I don't want to read lib point of view, I just either ignore it (rlott) or just mute em (riding w Biden, 75% of my facebook friends). They can say what they want, and I have no desire to suppress it. I just don't personally subject myself to it.
1/10/2021. Regarding Parlor being removed from app store.

Timothy

Elite
From August 2021:

Visitor's Guide to navigating Huntsville

1) Go north across the Tennessee River on 231. You will still be in Alabama.

2) The Hobbs Island exit does not take you to Hobbs Island. But that's OK, because there is no good reason to visit Hobbs Island.

3) If you are trying to get to Jones Valley, do not take the Jones Valley exit. Take the Airport exit.

4) The Golf Rd exit will not take you to a golf course. Take the Airport exit.

5) Scratch #4. There is no longer a golf course at the Airport exit.

6) If you are trying to find the airport, do not take the Airport exit. The Huntsville Airport is in Madison.

7) If you are trying to get to the mall, take the Drake exit. If you miss the Drake exit, do not worry: you can also get there by taking the Drake exit.

Enjoy your visit!

Latest posts

Top Bottom