Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smoking beef ribs!!!!!

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
That's the one of the few things I have yet to attempt and it's my favorite thing to eat at a BBQ joint. I guess I need to stop being such a pussy and just do it. Keep me updated please, OP.
They're good. IMO beef ribs are a little more forgiving than spare ribs. Just make sure you get the plate ribs, not the beef back ribs.

tsumatt06

Poster
They're good. IMO beef ribs are a little more forgiving than spare ribs. Just make sure you get the plate ribs, not the beef back ribs.
I've done countless briskets, pork butts & ribs, turkeys, chickens, etc. Just never thought to get beef ribs because I'm usually smoking for a get together of some kind and trying to feed a group. I'm sold, though. Going to get some plate ribs this week to do this weekend.

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
OT: (sorta), any recommendations for a new grill? Somewhere in the $800-$1000 range, Figured I just buy a Weber but wondered if there were other brands around that price range that are really good. My Char-broil ( don’t laugh it lasted 15 years LOL) finally @died. Don’t need anything too big as I use my Blackstone 36 quite a bit.

Top Bottom