Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Todays meat

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Started yesterday on Trager grill at 4pms. Had is room temp by 2pm. Topped w pepper corse seat salt powder mustard lightly and a tiny sprinkle of garlic salt

220 for 16rs. Sprayed w beer apple vinegar and brown sugar concoction every 2 hrs all night. Wrapped in foil and rested from 8am til just noon

Edit my pics won't load @Croot_Overlord im gonna text you1665243503532.jpeg. Please load it

Last edited:
Started yesterday on Trager grill at 4pms. Had is room temp by 2pm. Topped w pepper corse seat salt powder mustard lightly and a tiny sprinkle of garlic salt

220 for 16rs. Sprayed w beer apple vinegar and brown sugar concoction every 2 hrs all night. Wrapped in foil and rested from 8am til just noon

Edit my pics won't load @Croot_Overlord im gonna text youView attachment 140742. Please load it
That looks freaking amazing!

You won't "eat" meat but you'll suck, swallow, & get creampied by any colored dick thrown at you. At least I know where my steak has been. You put way nastier shit in your mouth & you have no idea where it's been is my point!
pS the only reason I point out the colored description in there is because you've made it a point to say you don't like white meat
What does that have to do with the subject at hand?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
You won't "eat" meat but you'll suck, swallow, & get creampied by any colored dick thrown at you. At least I know where my steak has been. You put way nastier shit in your mouth & you have no idea where it's been is my point!
pS the only reason I point out the colored description in there is because you've made it a point to say you don't like white meat
This made me lol 😆

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm sorry I shouldn't respond to him Didn't mean to fuck up your thread! It just gets me how these ppl will say eating meat is nasty when they put all kinds of nasty shit in their mouths
Don't apologize to me. Just learn the lesson. If you realize he isn't worth anything other than a lol response then you will find the site more enjoyable. There is also an ignore button for this reason

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
But you'll suck an unknown colored dick!!!
What does that have to do with the subject at hand?
Sorry…..you will eat shit and dingleberries right out of a dirty ASSHOE……but that meat looks disgusting to you. Makes sense racist faggit.

How many Colored people have you insulted today?

Rube Reaper

Elite
It’s impossible to put something nastier than meat in one’s mouth.

Way to be a bigot too btw.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Edit my pics won't load @Croot_Overlord im gonna text youView attachment 140742. Please load it
Where's my invite?

Top Bottom