Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saturday Morning Hypothetical

Do you use the bathroom

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Assume your morning coffee hits after a long night of drinking. Assume further that when you open the door to the closest bathroom there is a dead homeless person lying on the floor and next closest bathroom is at least 5 minutes away in every direction.

What do you do?

DirtyPlayer

Poster
Assume your morning coffee hits after a long night of drinking. Assume further that when you open the door to the closest bathroom there is a dead homeless person lying on the floor and next closest bathroom is at least 5 minutes away in every direction.

What do you do?
Take a dump, check homeless body for meth or any other potential day straighteners, profit...

MasturGator

Poster
Founder
I mean normally when I gotta dook I’ve let that shit brew to the optimum point which is very near the point of no return. I ain’t tryna have several small shits, we clearing the bowels properly the first go ‘round. So I’m taking that shit. I’ll probably even start a thread telling you guys I’m shitting beside a dead hobo.

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
I mean normally when I gotta dook I’ve let that shit brew to the optimum point which is very near the point of no return. I ain’t tryna have several small shits, we clearing the bowels properly the first go ‘round. So I’m taking that shit. I’ll probably even start a thread telling you guys I’m shitting beside a dead hobo.

I consider myself quite fortunate this morning to not have this problem. However, they were doing repair work to the men's room at my office this morning so I had to seek refuge in a seldomly used family restroom and the lights were turned off when I entered. It was only then that I realized even if there was a dead body in that bathroom, I could obviously multitask.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Yeah, we would need pics if so

Top Bottom