Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quote of the day...

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition” - Steve Jobs

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Took me a while to break through to stop giving a shit about what others think. I think some of that is just part of the maturation process, but a large amount of adults never seem to make it that far.

If everyone listened to the haters we would still be rubbing sticks and rocks together.

Preach on @Cre8ive

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@quickfeet - love the comment of rubbing sticks and rocks together. Today we are lighting sticks of dynamite and throwing bricks through business windows. Might be nice to go back a few epochs.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Great advice if you are a billionaire. Those guys all seem to have zero fucks to give for some reason. Can’t quite figure out why.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Took me a while to break through to stop giving a shit about what others think. I think some of that is just part of the maturation process, but a large amount of adults never seem to make it that far.

If everyone listened to the haters we would still be rubbing sticks and rocks together.

Preach on @Cre8ive
I learned young with a lot of encouragement from my father. Fuck those people that think you can’t do, think or be what you want. Set goals and achievements.

That it is much easier to be indifferent to failure when the safety net is a billion dollars
Again, that doesn't make it less true for everyone - including those of us without a billion dollars.
Wisdom is wisdom, do you think poorest of the poor couldn't speak meaningful wisdom to a billionaire? Open your mind and don't be so cynical bro.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
@quickfeet - love the comment of rubbing sticks and rocks together. Today we are lighting sticks of dynamite and throwing bricks through business windows. Might be nice to go back a few epochs.
I remember the days when looters would be shot on sight.

Top Bottom