Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

D

Deleted member 2886

No. He’s just a troll. I’m glad you quoted me because you’re one of the main perpetrators of engaging with that moron. Fucking stop already.
Yes, totally absolutely unquestionably definitely logically scientifically on point.

Rube posts hilariously retarded shit.

Therefore...

....😂it's all @racernhra 's fault.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Yes, totally absolutely unquestionably definitely logically scientifically on point.

Rube posts hilariously retarded shit.

Therefore...

....😂it's all @racernhra 's fault.
I initiated psychological warfare on Rube the likes of which he had never seen before. Through perceived tolerance and advocacy for him and his people, I was able to turn his hatred away from us and towards his own realization that he was , in fact, a walking talking bio-hazardous wasteland that had willingly polluted his body to inevitable extinction. Once he realized he was the victim of the very master he worshipped (Fauci), beginning with the AIDS epidemic through Covid, it was more than he could handle.

It was a slow, arduous, and painful process but it worked. He’s gone.

D

Deleted member 2886

I initiated psychological warfare on Rube the likes of which he had never seen before. Through perceived tolerance and advocacy for him and his people, I was able to turn his hatred away from us and towards his own realization that he was , in fact, a walking talking bio-hazardous wasteland that had willingly polluted his body to inevitable extinction. Once he realized he was the victim of the very master he worshipped (Fauci), beginning with the AIDS epidemic through Covid, it was more than he could handle.

It was a slow, arduous, and painful process but it worked. He’s gone.
😄Oh ffs, i was hoping to bust out a little known-farkin disgusting discovery about his people.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
FnpdeqPX0AEHKjj

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Football coaches wife works with my wife. At first the jab was suspected but now the story is it was hereditary. Not sure that I buy that.
There's going to be a lot of that kind of contortionism.

People will not easily come to grips with having voluntarily injected and encouraged loved ones to inject doom into their veins.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
No more baby’s.

Clot Shot causes infertility. Game changer.

quote:

Project Veritas @ProjectVeritas · 47m BREAKING: Pfizer Director Concerned Over Women's Reproductive Health After COVID-19 Vaccinations "There is something irregular about their menstrual cycles...concerning...The vaccine shouldn't be interfering with that...It has to be affecting something hormonal..." #Pfertility CLICK HERE TO SHARE #Pfertility NOW: ctt.ec/59F6c

https://truthsocial.com/users/BrianCates/statuses/109797687792060128

quote:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene@RepMTG Many women have reported problems with their menstrual cycles after taking the vaccines. And women have reported miscarriages as well. We need answers and we will be asking..

Top Bottom