Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
I think @Rube Reaper @diedsuddenly

giphy.gif

I have wondered if the administration of the "vaccine", and its complications are furthered by age. In other words, generally speaking, vaccinations are given when you are in the infancy stage. Of course this is always not the case, but I still wonder. Many say they are "anti vaccine".......but the 99.9 percent of us here are fully vaccinated against many things already, especially those who served in the military.........

I do not think that the 'vaxxine" is a vaccine in the normal build. I think that may be why the media started calling it "VAXXED" instead of vaccinated, as there are federal protections for pharma in regards to lawsuit, but the media I would argue does not, and perhaps their proliferation of the VAX could be interpreted as criminal? Not a lawyer

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have wondered if the administration of the "vaccine", and its complications are furthered by age. In other words, generally speaking, vaccinations are given when you are in the infancy stage. Of course this is always not the case, but I still wonder. Many say they are "anti vaccine".......but the 99.9 percent of us here are fully vaccinated against many things already, especially those who served in the military.........

I do not think that the 'vaxxine" is a vaccine in the normal build. I think that may be why the media started calling it "VAXXED" instead of vaccinated, as there are federal protections for pharma in regards to lawsuit, but the media I would argue does not, and perhaps their proliferation of the VAX could be interpreted as criminal? Not a lawyer
This isn't a vaccine in the traditional sense.
I heard on Clay and buck yesterday a fast track vaccine takes 12 yrs to get approval.
This shit was out in a year using new mRNA technology.
There is so much fuckery surrounding this experimental jab that, that alone makes it different. We aren't talking small pox. Just saw on citizenfreepress.com the HPV vaccine is fucking up young women. Go figure.
In this thread is a list of vaccines Olds took and what it is today. Buy yeah no links to autism or myocarditis bc hey trust the billionaires.
Money isn't in the cure. Money is in creating and providing solutions that create other problems. That is what we have to solve

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Is that dong-licker Steve Cook really Rube Reaper? That would explain so much tbh
What's up anal?
I have no proof but it would be perfectly typical of cook. He tries to bait ya w the most ridiculous shit ever just to find the morons. If youook at it from that angle it made @Rube Reaper stchitck much more enjoyable. Say hello to the cola boys for me.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Had dinner with a branch covidian who works for J&J over the weekend. You will all be happy to know that the vax has nothing to do with increased sudden death and cardiac arrest….nope. Rather, it’s all being caused by drinking too many ENERGY DRINKS! I laughed so hard in his face that people throughout the restaurant were staring at me.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Had dinner with a branch covidian who works for J&J over the weekend. You will all be happy to know that the vax has nothing to do with increased sudden death and cardiac arrest….nope. Rather, it’s all being caused by drinking too many ENERGY DRINKS! I laughed so hard in his face that people throughout the restaurant were staring at me.

J&J isn’t mRNA right? It’s more traditional which is why I think they attacked it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom