Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Be thankful for the vax. It made a clear visible distinction between humans and cattle. Anyone who took it, regardless of the reason, bent the knee to tyrants. It doesn't matter if they were coerced, bribed, bullied, lied to..no amount of explanations or justifications change that fact(muh job)

And to all you vaxxies that secretly read this thread in shame...you signaled to the government that you have a price that you are willing to trade your freedoms for. It shows a supreme weakness of character and you're susceptible to peer pressure. How can i ever expect loyalty from someone who cannot remain loyal to themselves

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Be thankful for the vax. It made a clear visible distinction between humans and cattle. Anyone who took it, regardless of the reason, bent the knee to tyrants. It doesn't matter if they were coerced, bribed, bullied, lied to..no amount of explanations or justifications change that fact(muh job)

And to all you vaxxies that secretly read this thread in shame...you signaled to the government that you have a price that you are willing to trade your freedoms for. It shows a supreme weakness of character and you're susceptible to peer pressure. How can i ever expect loyalty from someone who cannot remain loyal to themselves

Here’s the sad reality. If I’m satan I’m betting I can get 95% of humanity to take my mark by simply denying them a few nights out at a restaurant or a couple of meals. Maybe 98% if I don’t let them access their funds.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Here’s the sad reality. If I’m satan I’m betting I can get 95% of humanity to take my mark by simply denying them a few nights out at a restaurant or a couple of meals. Maybe 98% if I don’t let them access their funds.
Corporations took away our ability to work and provide. The media ran 24/7 hate campaigns against us.. turned family and friends against us. The government locked us in our homes and was beginning to take away our ability to buy food and get medical care.

I will never forget and I will never forgive. Vaccine pushers are literal manifestations of destruction and chaos. Fuck them all

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Corporations took away our ability to work and provide. The media ran 24/7 hate campaigns against us.. turned family and friends against us. The government locked us in our homes and was beginning to take away our ability to buy food and get medical care.

I will never forget and I will never forgive. Vaccine pushers are literal manifestations of destruction and chaos. Fuck them all

SKOL MUHFUCKER SKOL!!!!!

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder

giphy.gif

racernhra

Elite
Founder

This. But we must show grace for the victims. Discernment between the victims and the perpetrators is the hard part sometimes.

fschmidt

Poster
Pure blood new member from New Zealand here, first post has to be a good one right.
FUCK these psychopaths who dare think they have the right to inflict their insanity on the rest of us.
I support the psychopaths because I support eugenics. Humanity has become intolerably stupid. Killing those stupid enough to take the vaxx improves the human gene pool.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Saw her during one of the opens and was enthralled with her.
Now?
thats-my-girl-atta-girl.gif
Up there with Kate b.

Last edited:

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Since I've been boosted 6 times with moderna/Pfizer/whatever was on hand (threatened with losing my job), I'm going to need one of you guys to take over my family when I die. My wife is 300 lbs, doesn't fuck, and I have 6 kids who all live in a single wide trailer. Figured most posters on this board could take right over and not miss a beat. Thanks in advance.
How did you you get 6 kids, if she doesn’t fuck?

This may come as a surprise, but my rittle Asian cock, shoots out 6 inch sperms(2x the size of my cawk). I too have 5 kids and have only had sexy 5 times.

All of my children resemble their mom and the milk man. And i always have fresh milk.

Unvaxxed! We used to be exactly like them. Flawed. Weak. Organic. But we evolved to include the synthetic. Now we use both to attain perfection. Your goal should be the same as ours.
You are a faggot .........and the funny thing is, you would likely think it was a good to be a Borg drone. You already are probably a drone from which cleans other drones' dicks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom