Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

Rube Reaper

Elite
Yuge. Faggot.
One of my hobbies is writing fictional short stories. My latest story involves a group of southern people, that identify as men, who kidnap GQP cultists. After they abduct these cultists the group restrains the cultists then takes turns anally penetrating them. Once the group has gotten their fill of bussy they vaccinate the cultist with both doses of a COVID vaccine then release the cultist back into the town where they abducted zhe so other’s know what happened.

A couple of my fuck buddies have seen the first draft and suggested I make a whole series out of the plot! 🏳️‍🌈

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I just hit 3ml of liquid Ivermectin in 8 oz of water.

Mudbloods have been coughing and sneezing on me all week at work.

They apologize and I say “no worries Mate. I’m on the Mectin and I feel great. “
They don’t say shit as opposed to when they were shaming Purebloods.
and wanting us the be fired.

No RSV, Flu or Rona for me.

Feels good.

My how the turn tables.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Cardiologist changes mind after Dad dies from clot shot.

quote:

Once I had spent time critically analyzing the data on the COVID-19, vaccines, it became very clear to me that the efficacy of this particular novel technology, if you like—the mRNA products—was very, very poor, certainly in comparison to traditional vaccines, and the harms were unprecedented,” Malhotra said during a Dec. 10 interview for EpochTV’s “Ame Th rican Thought Leaders” program.

LINK

99.9% would have survived without this ridiculous death shot.

Take away Remdesivir and Fauci and the vents
and a lot of our loved ones would still be here.

Any Son Of a Bitch that defends this deserves to die also.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Cardiologist changes mind after Dad dies from clot shot.

LINK

99.9% would have survived without this ridiculous death shot.

Take away Remdesivir and Fauci and the vents
and a lot of our loved ones would still be here.

Any Son Of a Bitch that defends this deserves to die also.

Sad that he had to lose someone he loves to do what he should have done in the first place

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I just hit 3ml of liquid Ivermectin in 8 oz of water.

Mudbloods have been coughing and sneezing on me all week at work.

They apologize and I say “no worries Mate. I’m on the Mectin and I feel great. “
They don’t say shit as opposed to when they were shaming Purebloods.
and wanting us the be fired.

No RSV, Flu or Rona for me.

Feels good.

My how the turn tables.
1671082824287.gif

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Maybe a few sensible ones yes, but the sheep herd mind is still buying in
Yeah. My wife’s sister was happily telling my wife the other day how she and her husband just got their booster and flu shot. And how her husband is now encouraging her 21 year old daughter to get boosted which was when I got pissed.

They’re playing with fire.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
the great die off is happening. It's been happening for over a year now. we just aren't noticing it because the media isn't shouting it from the rooftops and each of us live a relatively isolated life. to normies, If the media isn't shoving it in their face, it doesn't exist. Even when there's clear cut evidence it does

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Since I've been boosted 6 times with moderna/Pfizer/whatever was on hand (threatened with losing my job), I'm going to need one of you guys to take over my family when I die. My wife is 300 lbs, doesn't fuck, and I have 6 kids who all live in a single wide trailer. Figured most posters on this board could take right over and not miss a beat. Thanks in advance.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Since I've been boosted 6 times with moderna/Pfizer/whatever was on hand (threatened with losing my job), I'm going to need one of you guys to take over my family when I die. My wife is 300 lbs, doesn't fuck, and I have 6 kids who all live in a single wide trailer. Figured most posters on this board could take right over and not miss a beat. Thanks in advance.
Can she cook and does she swallow? I'm assuming yes because she's hungry.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
bill-hader-sign-me-up.gif

Top Bottom