Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

racernhra

Elite
Founder
That article is true about excess deaths but holy cow is that a major misdirection. All these deaths are directly or “indirectly” from Covid, a virus that more than 99% survive. We are supposed to believe more die later and this may increase due to Covid infections coming later? No mention of the injections at all. That article is trash.

Rube Reaper

Elite
That article is true about excess deaths but holy cow is that a major misdirection. All these deaths are directly or “indirectly” from Covid, a virus that more than 99% survive. We are supposed to believe more die later and this may increase due to Covid infections coming later? No mention of the injections at all. That article is trash.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Yup. But any thinking individual can put it together.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
It doesn’t really matter if she was a vaccinated pureblood or an unvaccinated mudblood.

She likely had COVID before the vaccines were available and now this symptom is showing up. It happens all the time and is the hallmark of COVID (“long COVID”).
My cousin is a trainer there. She never had Covid before.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Hey mashed potato brain. She’s vaxxed and boosted to the hilt.
Hey mashed potato brain, most people had COVID exposure prior to the vaccines becoming available. Hence, long COVID symptoms like blood clots, myocarditis, and lung damage will occur in both groups.

The vaccines boost the body’s immune response during initial COVID exposure / contraction while minimizing symptoms over the short and long term from that infection. If a person had exposure prior to the vaccine, as many people did, then those people should expect long COVID symptoms across the rest of their lives.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
It doesn’t really matter if she was a vaccinated pureblood or an unvaccinated mudblood.

She likely had COVID before the vaccines were available and now this symptom is showing up. It happens all the time and is the hallmark of COVID (“long COVID”).
Purebloods don’t have mRNA juice in them.

Mudbloods do.

She had to take the clot shot to stay on the team.

That’s a mandated death shot Brother.

That’s the Biden Administration in action.

That’s what you voted for.

Congrats.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Purebloods don’t have mRNA juice in them.

Mudbloods do.

She had to take the clot shot to stay on the team.

That’s a mandated death shot Brother.

That’s the Biden Administration in action.

That’s what you voted for.

Congrats.
Literally ever single line of this is false.

I feel sorry for society that people with minds as broken as yours are allowed to partake.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Hey mashed potato brain, most people had COVID exposure prior to the vaccines becoming available. Hence, long COVID symptoms like blood clots, myocarditis, and lung damage will occur in both groups.

The vaccines boost the body’s immune response during initial COVID exposure / contraction while minimizing symptoms over the short and long term from that infection. If a person had exposure prior to the vaccine, as many people did, then those people should expect long COVID symptoms across the rest of their lives.
Hey Ramen noodle brain, please provide your peer reviewed data to back this up. You won’t because there isn’t any.

Whatever boost the bio weapons MAY provide is short lived and later results in negative efficacy. Please look up the numbers in Israel as a prime example.

The simple fact that you don’t understand that’s colds, flu, and viruses have been around for 1000’s of years and the body’s immune system adapts after infection shows how far the jabs and AIDS medications have deteriorated your cognitive abilities.

Even Fauci admitted antibodies after infection are considerably better than anything a vaccine can provide, and even advised against a vaccine if you have natural immunity.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Literally ever single line of this is false.

I feel sorry for society that people with minds as broken as yours are allowed to partake.
You don’t feel sorry for the millions that the Biden Administration mandated
the Clot Shot on?

That’s curious.

Their very lives are at stake. The America I love wouldn’t make or
coerce anyone to inject anything into their body
against their will or to keep their job.

Since you don’t live here I suppose you are
incapable of understanding what it means to
be an American.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Hey Ramen noodle brain, please provide your peer reviewed data to back this up. You won’t because there isn’t any.

Whatever boost the bio weapons MAY provide is short lived and later results in negative efficacy. Please look up the numbers in Israel as a prime example.

The simple fact that you don’t understand that’s colds, flu, and viruses have been around for 1000’s of years and the body’s immune system adapts after infection shows how far the jabs and AIDS medications have deteriorated your cognitive abilities.

Even Fauci admitted antibodies after infection are considerably better than anything a vaccine can provide, and even advised against a vaccine if you have natural immunity.
Again, don’t you feel silly posting so much information that you and I both know is false? Lying about things Dr Fauci said, lying about viruses not causing long term medical issues, lying about negative efficacy. Does your mudblood keep you from thinking and feeling at all?

If you want information verifying what I said just Google it. It’s standard knowledge and verified science.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You don’t feel sorry for the millions that the Biden Administration mandated
the Clot Shot on?

That’s curious.

Their very lives are at stake. The America I love wouldn’t make or
coerce anyone to inject anything into their body
against their will or to keep their job.

Since you don’t live here I suppose you are
incapable of understanding what it means to
be an American.
Why would I feel sorry for someone having their government mandate they protect themselves and others?

The “America you love” never existed. It’s all just a part of your racist fantasies. Yank law has been mandating vaccinations, inoculations, and injects since well before you were born and even before the yank Constitution.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Again, don’t you feel silly posting so much information that you and I both know is false? Lying about things Dr Fauci said, lying about viruses not causing long term medical issues, lying about negative efficacy. Does your mudblood keep you from thinking and feeling at all?

If you want information verifying what I said just Google it. It’s standard knowledge and verified science.
May God Bless you.

I’m sorry for you.

racernhra

Elite
Founder

So if I provide video proof that Fauci said this will you agree to leave for 30 days? Not as punishment but for mental and spiritual enlightenment.

Rube Reaper

Elite
May God Bless you.

I’m sorry for you.
Well I appreciate your concern but as a fellow human know that I’ve done everything I can to make sure you get the professional help you need.

I’ve reported your troubling posts to the proper authorities. Hopefully, you’re not able to hurt yourself, or anyone else, before they are able to get the proper warrants to protect your community from you.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
So if I provide video proof that Fauci
Well I appreciate your concern but as a fellow human know that I’ve done everything I can to make sure you get the professional help you need.

I’ve reported your troubling posts to the proper authorities. Hopefully, you’re not able to hurt yourself, or anyone else, before they are able to get the proper warrants to protect your community from you.
God Bless you.

Rube Reaper

Elite

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Lol

Yeah, because that totally wouldn’t be a deepfake 🙄

I’ve provided two links that both
show why it’s important for the previously infected to get vaccinated.

Proven not a deep fake. If it is I will leave for 60 days. Put your money where your mouth is.

If you do not agree you are admitting you are a fraud and a spineless coward.

You leave for 30. I leave for 60. Agree?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Proven not a deep fake. If it is I will leave for 60 days. Put your money where your mouth is.

If you do not agree you are admitting you are a fraud and a spineless coward.

You leave for 30. I leave for 60. Agree?
“Proven not a deep fake” 🤣

Sure sport. I’m sure Dr. Fauci said, in both spirit and intent, to not get vaccinated if you’ve been previously infected because there is no need. Let’s completely disregard the CDC guidance that says the opposite 😂

racernhra

Elite
Founder
“Proven not a deep fake” 🤣

Sure sport. I’m sure Dr. Fauci said, in both spirit and intent, to not get vaccinated if you’ve been previously infected because there is no need. Let’s completely disregard the CDC guidance that says the opposite 😂
So add fraud and coward to the list right below favoring Nazis over American lives and wanting to exterminate parents of children that don’t force them to wear mask.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Andres Balanta, a Colombian midfielder for the Argentinean team Atletico Tucuman, died at the age of 22 after collapsing during training.

According to local reports, Balanta was rushed to the hospital after collapsing during the team’s first practice after a short vacation.

Top Bottom