Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purebloods only. Vaxx'd cattle keep scrolling

PleasureMoose

Legendary
ohhxbtsxts2a1.jpg
1670103056317.gif

Rube Reaper

Elite
Should we take a poll? Loser leaves for 39 days. Game?
No. I’m not into cultists deciding my fate with rigged elections and polling.

Just accept that you’re wrong about the miracle vaccines, that sudden adult deaths are down, and that masks work extremely effectively on stopping the transmission of respiratory droplets that carry the virus which causes COVID and other respiratory infections / diseases.

Last edited:

Rube Reaper

Elite

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Can’t wait until your myocarditis kicks in.
Look I get how Rubles grates on people. He did on mine until I had a round table of my friends (who are astute medical professionals) that sat around and had a discussion about him.

We gather to drink and just chill, and discuss different topics in a relaxed manner a couple times a year. Anywho, it was nonstop laughing at his posts. More laughter than I’ve experienced in I can’t say how long and boy did it feel great. But then they simply opined on what’s happened to him and I began to realize he is simply a bio hazardous zombie. His mental capacity has been destroyed by years and years of AIDS medications and now the gene-editing mRNA shots.

I openly weep when I think of the person he once was. Now? A product of our government’s targeted extermination directives towards him and his kind.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Dr. James E. Olsson
@DrJamesOlsson
The experiment is over. It failed. I don't care what these people do to themselves, until it starts putting the lives of my family in danger. They are having heart attacks behind the wheel. Dropping dead of heart attacks flying an airliner. They are endangering other people.

"Lost consciousness"...

"...one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen on a live broadcast" - Host Kelly Crull

- The Spun, Awful Announcing

Video

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

sanction

Legendary
Founder
But he hasn’t. Child abuse has soared on Twitter since Musk removed the content moderation like you rubes wanted (and we all can see why you did).

But he hasn’t. Child abuse has soared on Twitter since Musk removed the content moderation like you rubes wanted (and we all can see why you did).
Oh no Little Buddy. Just the opposite is happening.

You know it. You just don’t like it.

You think Drag Queen Story Time should be mandatory
in elementary schools.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Oh no Little Buddy. Just the opposite is happening.

You know it. You just don’t like it.

You think Drag Queen Story Time should be mandatory
in elementary schools.
“Just the opposite is happening” 😂

You rubes are sick. Sexually assaulting children, racists, election deniers, science deniers…

You are the absolute worst this world has to offer.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
“Just the opposite is happening” 😂

You rubes are sick. Sexually assaulting children, racists, election deniers, science deniers…

You are the absolute worst this world has to offer.
Says the walking bio hazard with a pedophile as its avatar.

You can say what you want but your actions, especially being an open nazi supporter, prove otherwise.

I openly weep at what this mRNA shot and decades of AIDS drugs have done to you.

Top Bottom