Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playstation 5: Hell, and Nintendo Switch Thread

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
vpavic_4278_20201030_0247.0.jpg

Fuck Yeah! New forum, new thread.

Playing a lot of Nioh 2 and Apex Legends at the moment. The wife likes to play Overcooked: All You Can Eat. We have beared OC 1 and 2. Working on the DLC and then we are going to play through Sackboy. Not a lack of couch coop for launch, which is impressive.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Pick my PS5 up Friday. About to catch up on a lot of games I've missed.

Son has had his since Christmas and he has quite the collection so far

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
I've had my PS5 since before Christmas and so far the only thing I've played on it is Warzone. Any must have game I should be playing? Loved Spider-man on the PS4, but I loathe the Miles Morales character for reasons that have nothing to do with race so I can't bring myself to play that.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
I've had my PS5 since before Christmas and so far the only thing I've played on it is Warzone. Any must have game I should be playing? Loved Spider-man on the PS4, but I loathe the Miles Morales character for reasons that have nothing to do with race so I can't bring myself to play that.

Glad to see you over here.

If you are a Souls/Bloodborne fan, Demons Souls is amazing and looks truly next gen. Sackboy is great if you liked Little big planet games, and it's even more fun if you have a wife or kid to play through it with.

Really, I'm mostly playing games from PS4. Apex Legends, Ghost of Tsushima(at 60fps 4K is stunning), and a few others. NBA 2K21 is great.

I'm waiting for Returnal and Gran Turismo 7 at the moment.

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
Glad to see you over here.

If you are a Souls/Bloodborne fan, Demons Souls is amazing and looks truly next gen. Sackboy is great if you liked Little big planet games, and it's even more fun if you have a wife or kid to play through it with.

Really, I'm mostly playing games from PS4. Apex Legends, Ghost of Tsushima(at 60fps 4K is stunning), and a few others. NBA 2K21 is great.

I'm waiting for Returnal and Gran Turismo 7 at the moment.

First kid coming in May so I have a little time left to get some gaming in. I was an Apex guy right until they added that second map, I hated that thing and just couldn't bring myself to play after that point.

GT7 I'll be all over when it comes out. I've got Cold War, mainly just so I could use the guns in Warzone so I guess I could dive into that campaign.

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
How in the hell did y’all cop a pS5? Y’all must have camped out for weeks!?

somehow a Walmart in Huntington, WV ended up with hundreds. According to their electronics manager they ended up with 800+ and they were available for store pick up from online orders and in person purchase. Don’t know how it got so fucked up but several of my friends and myself were able to get them with little issue.

here is a pic of the Walmart manager bringing them out of the back and handing them out like a redneck Santa Claus

Attachments

• 08423CD2-4ACB-45B3-907D-B4B6714606B4.jpeg
    08423CD2-4ACB-45B3-907D-B4B6714606B4.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
The supply is rolling in right now. The scalper market is almost to break even point. Hell, you could probably walk into a Wal Mart or Target right now and luck into one.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
So if I got PS5 could I bring Bloodborne over without losing everything. Can you load existing game play from PS4?

Yep, file transfer is very easy. Just have PS4 and PS5 on the same wifi and let it all transfer.

Bloodborne is one of few games that did not get any kind of upgrade for PS5 though. Bummer, but still a top 3 game of PS4 generation

OrangeBleach

Poster
Founder
Yep, file transfer is very easy. Just have PS4 and PS5 on the same wifi and let it all transfer.

Bloodborne is one of few games that did not get any kind of upgrade for PS5 though. Bummer, but still a top 3 game of PS4 generation

Dang ok, will muster on lol

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
League of Legends Wild Rift will be hitting North America in March. Fucking finally. Not sure when it's coming to consoles, I'm sure that March time frame is just mobile. Will play on mobile and PS5 when the time comes.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
So if I got PS5 could I bring Bloodborne over without losing everything. Can you load existing game play from PS4?
Yes. I had an external hard drive that had most of my games and save game data on it for my PS4 and that hard drive fried back around October. When I got my PS5 last week the first game I've tried so far (HZD) loaded up my saved game data from my PS4.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
View attachment 81

Fuck Yeah! New forum, new thread.

Playing a lot of Nioh 2 and Apex Legends at the moment. The wife likes to play Overcooked: All You Can Eat. We have beared OC 1 and 2. Working on the DLC and then we are going to play through Sackboy. Not a lack of couch coop for launch, which is impressive.
I just got valhalla. Think it’s the worst AC I’ve played.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
I just got valhalla. Think it’s the worst AC I’ve played.

I like it, but it's definitely not of the quality of something like Ghost of Tsushima. The combat isn't even close to as good or interesting, the setting is pretty cool. The settlement thing they have going on is something that I like. The climbing is slow and not even as good as AC Unity. I find that weird.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
I like it, but it's definitely not of the quality of something like Ghost of Tsushima. The combat isn't even close to as good or interesting, the setting is pretty cool. The settlement thing they have going on is something that I like. The climbing is slow and not even as good as AC Unity. I find that weird.
What’s GoT?

Gators300

Savage Daemon
Founder
Been playing Immortals Fenyx Rising on PS5 on my TV and portably on my Switch. It is glorious. Best of both worlds. Switch version is surprisingly awesome.

Top Bottom