Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playstation 5: Hell, and Nintendo Switch Thread

Fever757

Poster
Founder
I don’t get the hate for Valhalla. I played the shit out of it and very much enjoyed it. Music is great. Graphics are great. It’s not really an AC game but more like a standard RPG.

When I was still running around in Norway, I was starting to get frustrated. It took 5 hours for me to get to England and that's where the game starts and is a lot better. I'm finally doing Assassin things.

About 10 hours into it, Odyssey is still much better and I'll stick with that. You don't have as many weapons to choose from and some of my ranged attacks are shit.

Maybe it's because I'm 40 or that I've played and defeated every AC game since the original in 2007, so I'm loyal, but I'm having fun with it.

Think I'm going to try Demon Souls here soon.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Final fantasy 7 (original) is the GOAT for me. Rented it with a friend and the depth and cyberpunk theme just blew my mind. Probably beat it ten times and still find new material combinations to dominate with.

1616206121639.jpeg

Secret of Mana on SNES is up there too. And Skyrim has to be towards the top as well, but FF7 stands alone

BodyByDad69

Poster
Secret of Mana was my favorite growing up. Still love it and play through it very other year or so.
My all time favorite is BOTW. I can meander through that game for hours doing nothing and enjoy every moment of it.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Secret of Mana was my favorite growing up. Still love it and play through it very other year or so.
My all time favorite is BOTW. I can meander through that game for hours doing nothing and enjoy every moment of it.
I would spend a ton of time on the mana fortress waiting for the final ore chests to drop to max out the weapons. Ton of fun playing that game

BodyByDad69

Poster
262title.gif

The way this game starts with the whole world immediately in front of you yet completely untouchable is cool.
I played through the game 3 times before I discovered Lurelin Village.

hatchdaddy

Poster
Best Game: Planescape Torment
Favorite Game: The Witcher 3
Honorable Mentions: Bloodborne, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Fallout New Vegas

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Best Game: Planescape Torment
Favorite Game: The Witcher 3
Honorable Mentions: Bloodborne, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Fallout New Vegas
I never gave planescape enough of a shot. I played baldurs gate a ton that was similar style but different theme. I might have to try it again

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
262title.gif

The way this game starts with the whole world immediately in front of you yet completely untouchable is cool.
I played through the game 3 times before I discovered Lurelin Village.
I played some, but I think I get to focused min/maxing shit and miss out on the enjoyment. Still thoroughly enjoyed botw

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
This and Final Fantasy VIII were the two that changed gaming for me. I tried going back to VII, but it was too late. Hoping the remake gets released for PC at some point.
Remake was fun, but my attention span broke and I didn’t finish

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
This and Final Fantasy VIII were the two that changed gaming for me. I tried going back to VII, but it was too late. Hoping the remake gets released for PC at some point.
Also I loved 8 as well. I remember grinding junction magic and having an incredibly OP team

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Mario Kart 64, not really close.

If going for a theme game then showing my age but Ultima 3 and 4 on the old Apple 2E were awesome. Me, my brother and my dad would all huddle around the machine and try to figure it out. Great memories.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Man I’m on board with most everyone in this thread. Can’t believe Ocarina of Time hasn’t been mentioned yet though

Latest posts

Top Bottom