Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playstation 5: Hell, and Nintendo Switch Thread

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This and Final Fantasy VIII were the two that changed gaming for me. I tried going back to VII, but it was too late. Hoping the remake gets released for PC at some point.
What do you mean too late on FF7?

I played this with my 6y/o twin girls a few months back and the loved it. We just switch up who plays

They flipped their shit when Sephiroth killed (don’t read the spoiler if you haven’t played
Aeris

Sikness23245

Elite
What do you mean too late on FF7?

I played this with my 6y/o twin girls a few months back and the loved it. We just switch up who plays

They flipped their shit when Sephiroth killed (don’t read the spoiler if you haven’t played
Aeris
At the time I was a teenager and the graphics difference from 7 to 8 was so much that I couldn't get past it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I only play on pc but having fun with it. The ability to switch to the old graphics made me lol.
I switched at one point and couldn’t switch it back and it was blowing my mind. When I first started playing the new version it felt like the old one, but that switch put it in perspective

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I only play on pc but having fun with it. The ability to switch to the old graphics made me lol.
It’s cool because you can play your online characters on pc and then switch over to the switch and play the same character

You can’t play with pc players online with the switch and vice versus, but character progression is the same

Some characters are easier on different systems. WW barb is a beast on switch

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I hate that game. I can't even get by the first part. So screw it and back to RDO
I’m pretty good at all those souls/blood borne games. If you can get past the learning curve they are so much fun.

A good key to a lot of the bosses on those games is staying in tight.

What is RDO?

Fansong63

Poster
I’m pretty good at all those souls/blood borne games. If you can get past the learning curve they are so much fun.

A good key to a lot of the bosses on those games is staying in tight.

What is RDO?
I'm too old and my eyesight and reflexes are shit.
Red Dead 2 online. I play some every day, it is relaxing and the visuals are unbeatable for a video game.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I'm too old and my eyesight and reflexes are shit.
Red Dead 2 online. I play some every day, it is relaxing and the visuals are unbeatable for a video game.
Thats what I was thinking. It hit me right after I quoted your post

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah man, clocked the shit out of it for probably the 20th time.
I had so much fun playing it today. Had a travel day for work and gamed all day on my flights. The switch version has an easy mode you can switch on and off where you get constant limit breaks and a 3x speed mode which makes things like drawing magic a lot easier.

I’m in Timber now. I had to revert a save at one point t because I forgot to get Siren. About to bust it out and play till I crash

D

Deleted member 2886

I had so much fun playing it today. Had a travel day for work and gamed all day on my flights. The switch version has an easy mode you can switch on and off where you get constant limit breaks and a 3x speed mode which makes things like drawing magic a lot easier.

I’m in Timber now. I had to revert a save at one point t because I forgot to get Siren. About to bust it out and play till I crash
Yeah nah, it's the same on PS4.
Invincibility, speed×3 and unlimited limit breaks makes it a heck of a lot more fun.
The TT cards are still a major bitch to collect though aye, but I did get most of the main character ones,....eventually.
Probably the most time consuming bit.
I still haven't played Elden Ring or Dying Light 2 yet,...decided instead to save them for the next BS lockdown.😅

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah nah, it's the same on PS4.
Invincibility, speed×3 and unlimited limit breaks makes it a heck of a lot more fun.
The TT cards are still a major bitch to collect though aye, but I did get most of the main character ones,....eventually.
Probably the most time consuming bit.
I still haven't played Elden Ring or Dying Light 2 yet,...decided instead to save them for the next BS lockdown.😅
I just finished this part. My brother and I used to sing this song and crack up

Top Bottom