Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playstation 5: Hell, and Nintendo Switch Thread

OrangeBleach

Poster
Founder
The Father, I get so close to killing him and then I make a mistake. I also have trouble getting squared up on him.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
The Father, I get so close to killing him and then I make a mistake. I also have trouble getting squared up on him.

Oh perfect, after it installed last night I cleared out Central Yharnam of everything but Father G. Let me know when you want help and I will join you.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
I’m still having trouble finding a PS5, starting to get annoying at this point

Have you tried walking into any stores and asking? Being serious, there are a lot of people that order one, cancel it, but it still goes to the store. So they will sell you any that they have. A lot of people don't know that. I know a handful of people that got one from Wal Mart, Best Buy, Target and Gamestop this way.

They won't update the site saying they are in stock and if you call and ask they will say they don't have any. You have to go to the store and ask someone that would know. Not 72 year old great grandma.

OrangeBleach

Poster
Founder
Nice work. You summon? I'm in Old Yharnam after starting a new run last night.
No, got him solo, that bastard. Yea just moved into old town. What the hell is that guys issue with the gun? Also I’m not on online, how does that work? I know you need the PlayStation online access what else?

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
No, got him solo, that bastard. Yea just moved into old town. What the hell is that guys issue with the gun? Also I’m not on online, how does that work? I know you need the PlayStation online access what else?

As long as you have PS+ you just play online. That means you can summon help, you will see ghosts of other players playing in real time, you can ring the resonant bell and help others, etc...

OrangeBleach

Poster
Founder
As long as you have PS+ you just play online. That means you can summon help, you will see ghosts of other players playing in real time, you can ring the resonant bell and help others, etc...
Do I need a headset for this stuff? I have not played online coop stuff. When I get the PS5 I’m looking at getting the Artic headset.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Do I need a headset for this stuff? I have not played online coop stuff. When I get the PS5 I’m looking at getting the Artic headset.

There is no chat in Bloodborne. You usually summon someone, they enter your world, bow to you to say hello, then you go slay whatever beast you are next to. Then they disappear to go back to their game.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Anyone know if PS5 is back in stock? Don’t want to pick up on the secondary market

OrangeBleach

Poster
Founder
In Bloodborne news I’m moving along, hung up on the Dark Beast so headed into Forbidden Woods. I get this game now it’s awesome.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
In Bloodborne news I’m moving along, hung up on the Dark Beast so headed into Forbidden Woods. I get this game now it’s awesome.
Is there a new bloodborne release or are you just now playing?

Loved that game and the art direction

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
View attachment 81

Fuck Yeah! New forum, new thread.

Playing a lot of Nioh 2 and Apex Legends at the moment. The wife likes to play Overcooked: All You Can Eat. We have beared OC 1 and 2. Working on the DLC and then we are going to play through Sackboy. Not a lack of couch coop for launch, which is impressive.
I love Apex! Who is your main? I have been playing Loba recently, but also like Caustic and Path. Add me if you want. Hawkguy507

Fever757

Poster
Founder
I’m still having trouble finding a PS5, starting to get annoying at this point

I got one off of E-Bay for only $75 more than the original price. I wasn't going to buy from there, but to get a bundle with two controls and Spiderman no one was bidding on it. It was sitting at $70 over the original price and I made a $650 bid with 20 minutes left and surprisingly won it.

If it was anything over $100, I would not have done it. @MarineMountie is correct, the demand is catching up and the scalpers aren't getting what they want. Go on there and throw some offers around. They eventually are going to break. If you look hard, you can find some auctions that no one is bidding and get it at a decent price. Just got to say "fuck it." I was tired of following when drops were happening and then getting fucked every time since November.

OrangeBleach

Poster
Founder
Yea, I like it, at +4, got Ludwigs blade just need to get comfortable with it. Saw cleaver wasn’t doing much against Dark Beast.

Fever757

Poster
Founder
Just got my PS5 hooked up tonight and started Assassins Creed Valhalla! I'm like a kid on Christmas! Love it.

Dumb question.

I moved everything from my PS4 to my PS5, is there any reason to have the PS4? I guess to play PS4 games unless they'll play on PS5?

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Just got my PS5 hooked up tonight and started Assassins Creed Valhalla! I'm like a kid on Christmas! Love it.

Dumb question.

I moved everything from my PS4 to my PS5, is there any reason to have the PS4? I guess to play PS4 games unless they'll play on PS5?

All PS4 titles play on PS5.

Control Ultimate Edition(with PS5 upgrade)
Destruction All Stars

Those are the free titles for February. Can't wait for both.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

Dumb question.

Game sucks. Hope this helps.

Fever757

Poster
Founder
Game sucks. Hope this helps.

I think I mentioned it to you earlier in the thread, but they really hit home runs with Origins and Odyssey, especially Odyssey, so following those up is hard. If you like AC and have not played Odyssey, go and buy it, you will love it. I have played it all the way through three times.

I do find Valhalla to be a little more challenging like the original AC games. Focusing on stamina and health which you don't do in Origins or Odyssey. Going back a bit to the original games is something I like so far.

Even if Valhalla sucks compared to the two I mentioned, I will likely enjoy it, but maybe not get married to it like the other two.

Fever757

Poster
Founder
All PS4 titles play on PS5.

Control Ultimate Edition(with PS5 upgrade)
Destruction All Stars

Those are the free titles for February. Can't wait for both.

When you say "All PS4 titles play on PS5" does that mean I can put that disc in and the PS5 will read it? Or do I need to download it digitally?

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
I don’t get the hate for Valhalla. I played the shit out of it and very much enjoyed it. Music is great. Graphics are great. It’s not really an AC game but more like a standard RPG.
It’s literally a rip off of Vikings and there are no buildings to climb or iconic cities like the normal premise of the game.

SCTetz

Poster
It’s literally a rip off of Vikings and there are no buildings to climb or iconic cities like the normal premise of the game.
I get what you’re saying but it was true to the location and storyline. I also have no issues playing a game with the same storyline as Vikings. Odyssey literally built off 300. I don’t have an issue with either. I think if people like the AC concept this is not a great game, but for those who love the theme and don’t care about it staying true to AC it’s a great game. The DLC will have France as well. I’m sure there will be buildings and Paris.

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
I get what you’re saying but it was true to the location and storyline. I also have no issues playing a game with the same storyline as Vikings. Odyssey literally built off 300. I don’t have an issue with either. I think if people like the AC concept this is not a great game, but for those who love the theme and don’t care about it staying true to AC it’s a great game. The DLC will have France as well. I’m sure there will be buildings and Paris.

It's definitely not a bad game. I just stopped having fun. They have somehow made the climbing worse every release since Unity. That's weird to me. I like the settlement aspect of the game. I don't like looking for an underground passage for 15 minutes to find a chest. Game got repetitive a lot quicker than Origins or Odyssey did for me. Not sure why.

jmeininger

Poster
I’ve had my PS5 since release. One thing I was frustrated with is I was trying to download updates on rest mode and it just didn’t do it and I was getting pissed. I didn’t realize the PS5 had to have some settings changed for that to work And I’ve been a PlayStation guy from day 1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom