Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playstation 5: Hell, and Nintendo Switch Thread

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Gawd, I'm old.

Favorite(s) ever? Pitfall and Tetris. I used to fall asleep playing Tetris in my head. (Seriously. My version of counting sheep)

My current favorites that I am playing again since my daughter gave me a switch for Christmas....Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger.

Trying to find Jak and Daxter. I may just have to break down and hook up my PS2 for that one. I'm going to have to go find some controllers, though.

I like the cute platform games.

eb102993

Poster
Gawd, I'm old.

Favorite(s) ever? Pitfall and Tetris. I used to fall asleep playing Tetris in my head. (Seriously. My version of counting sheep)

My current favorites that I am playing again since my daughter gave me a switch for Christmas....Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, and Ty the Tasmanian Tiger.

Trying to find Jak and Daxter. I may just have to break down and hook up my PS2 for that one. I'm going to have to go find some controllers, though.

I like the cute platform games.
1. Super Metroid
2. A link to the past
3. Gears of war
4. Wind Waker
5. Shadow of the Colossus

Crich73

Poster
In college, mid 90s I would play tecmo superbowl with buddy. We would have epic matches as he would play AFC (Chargers) and me, NFC (Saints) (looked like Notre Dame uniforms) we would develop players that we made and iirc would meet up maybe once during the regular season, but would face off in Superbowl. It would take a few seasons to get the players you would make to max out on ability. Would have QB most importantly, then receiver, rb, then one guy at every level of the defense. It was so much fun due to the level of intensity when playing each other. I remember playing one superbowl and we didnt say a word during the game. Fucking fun!

In high school on the old NES it was Super Mario 2 and Castlevania 2 are the ones I remember most.

Sparty_On

Poster
Founder
Not my favorite game but one of the most enjoyable experiences was playing drinking Bond in the dorm my freshman year. Die and you drank, which was a slippery slope.

Loved NCAA football, Tecmo Super Bowl and all the Zeldas. As a kid it took me an entire summer to beat Zelda 2 and that was with a Game Genie.

BodyByDad69

Poster
Man I’m on board with most everyone in this thread. Can’t believe Ocarina of Time hasn’t been mentioned yet though
I was about to add that to my list but left it off. It needs to be remade and will likely get that treatment at some point. Groundbreaking game.
On PC I’ll add Command and Conquer, and Red Alert. No telling how many hours I played that.

RHT 3

Elite
Way too many honestly.

Mass Effect Series is probably my favorite. Played all three countless times each.

Singularity is a game that no one ever mentions but is an awesome game. Time travel, shooter, sci-fi fi , monsters, it's such a great game. Wish it had been more successful..

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Way too many honestly.

Mass Effect Series is probably my favorite. Played all three countless times each.

Singularity is a game that no one ever mentions but is an awesome game. Time travel, shooter, sci-fi fi , monsters, it's such a great game. Wish it had been more successful..
Is singularity on PC?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Knights of the old republic, game was the tits. Played it twice all the way through just so I could go full dark side

knights-of-the-old-republic.png

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
862771.jpg

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Don't know if this counts as a video game, but I've probably logged 1/2 of a year on the Civilization franchise.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Playing through Ghost of Tsushima right now and having a great time. It's the best game I've played in a while.

FFVII remake is good. I wish they would hurry with the sequels to that. It's a lot more in depth on the GOAT story

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Playing through Ghost of Tsushima right now and having a great time. It's the best game I've played in a while.

FFVII remake is good. I wish they would hurry with the sequels to that. It's a lot more in depth on the GOAT story
I need to pick it back up and finish it. I stalled because I didn’t want to finish and start waiting on the next one

Sikness23245

Elite
Yeah, WoW is in my top 5. I’ve done a few stints off and on over the years but always get burnt out after a few months.

But when I’m in the zone, it’s super fun

If you can hand me an end game character with a good 10 man group to run with, I'm down. Otherwise, I don't want anything to do with it again.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
NieR: Automata. This game blew my mind the entire way through. The game play is perfect, the movement is perfect, the story is perfect. 2B is one of my favorite protagonists ever. This review perfectly describes this game.

I've got to try this. My bro always said it was awesome

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I have been going super hard on Breath of the Wild lately with the kids. Very fun game with serious replayability

Top Bottom