Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pelosi's trip to Taiwan

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
There’s nothing I can do. That’s a pretty big software change and it would need to be done by xenforo

Can't blame me for asking...really is ridiculous how many people feed the few obvious trolls around here, and it does derail alot of threads. Guess I could just police it myself, but be way more obnoxious about it, @TJHall1 style. Hmm🤔

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
They probably seem like they are leaving cause they are tired of the shtick. Might need a new alter-ego.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
The Speaker controls The US military and how they would respond if China invaded Taiwan?
Kinda, like Joe rolled out the Red Carpet for Russia to invade Ukraine, Nancy has given Xi the provocation needed for him to take Taiwan.

Things weren't moving fast enough. Her loyalty was bought long ago.

Kinda, like Joe rolled out the Red Carpet for Russia to invade Ukraine, Nancy has given Xi the provocation needed for him to take Taiwan.

No amount of “provocation” , which is just communist propaganda to begin with, justifies invading another sovereign country.

It’s time to stop making excuses for communist dictators like you did with Putin and Ukraine in previous threads.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
No amount of “provocation” , which is just communist propaganda to begin with, justifies invading another sovereign country.

It’s time to stop making excuses for communist dictators like you did with Putin and Ukraine in previous threads.
You’re such a dumbass.

This is Ukraine all over. I am sure Joe will also Green-lite Xi to a “limited invasion” like he did Putin.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I’ve seen this movie before.

In the last one, it was the Russians playing war games at the border, when Kamala showed up and demanded Ukraine be let into NATO. 3 days later…boom.

This is just lazy script writing.

You’re such a dumbass.

This is Ukraine all over. I am sure Joe will also Green-lite Xi to a “limited invasion” like he did Putin.

Joe problem in Ukraine is that he didn’t use overwhelming force to drive the communists out.

I’ve seen this movie before.

In the last one, it was the Russians playing war games at the border, when Kamala showed up and demanded Ukraine be let into NATO. 3 days later…boom.

This is just lazy script writing.

I hope you support the use of overwhelming force in the Pacific if the communists try unlawful expansion otherwise I’m going to start believing you’re posting from Beijing.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Joe problem in Ukraine is that he didn’t use overwhelming force to drive the communists out.

I hope you support the use of overwhelming force in the Pacific if the communists try unlawful expansion otherwise I’m going to start believing you’re posting from Beijing.
C'mon now. You just mailed that one in.

If you're going to play a role, you gotta bring it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
You mean all of the same MIC war mongers who have supported the last 40 years of proxy wars like this one too?

Yougottabefuckingkiddingme...

The speaker is handing Taiwan to China.

She is a good asset and won't bite the hand that has feed her all of these years.

The drums are beating.

You’re such a dumbass.

C'mon now. You just mailed that one in.

If you're going to play a role, you gotta bring it.

I'm gonna need more.

I was getting close to being there.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL YOU FUCKING RETARD!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

the-interview-kim-jong-un.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No amount of “provocation” , which is just communist propaganda to begin with, justifies invading another sovereign
Iraq? Bullshit intelligence of mobile wmd?
They were a sovereign state. Saudi Arabia had more to do w 9/11than Afghanistan or Iraq.
What justified our invading those countries?
We we correct to escalate the Vietnam War in order to slow communism?

Jtrain80

Legendary
I usually know exactly what is going on at all times regarding our government. This has me completely lost.

Iraq? Bullshit intelligence of mobile wmd?
They were a sovereign state. Saudi Arabia had more to do w 9/11than Afghanistan or Iraq.
What justified our invading those countries?
We we correct to escalate the Vietnam War in order to slow communism?
Of course we were correct to escalate Vietnam. Slowing communism is a moral imperative.

I also never defending invading Iraq.

That being said just because The US invaded Iraq doesn’t give Russia a pass to invade Ukrainian (two wrongs don’t make a right). That not even taking into account that Iraq was being ruled through tyranny by a dictator where as Ukraine was being peacefully ruled via democracy.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Of course we were correct to escalate Vietnam. Slowing communism is a moral imperative.

I also never defending invading Iraq.

That being said just because The US invaded Iraq doesn’t give Russia a pass to invade Ukrainian (two wrongs don’t make a right). That not even taking into account that Iraq was being ruled through tyranny by a dictator where as Ukraine was being peacefully ruled via democracy.
LOL!!!! No we were not correct to escalate Vietnam!!!

History has proven that!

Top Bottom