Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pelosi's trip to Taiwan

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I don’t believe so but does she really need a reason?

If a US Congress member wants to travel somewhere they should be able to do so, without threats or fear of personal harm, as long as the host country is willing to accept them. Just like how the Romans used to use the phrase cīvis rōmānus sum the simple acknowledgment of any US citizen being as such should be enough to strike fear into the hearts of everyone (if Trump were still president this would absolutely be the case).

The fact that she is in the presidential line of succession makes it even more important that she remain safe. The communists cannot be allowed to disrupt our government.
When was the last time a Member stepped foot on land there.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Agree that Joe and Hoe are a complete joke.

The communists can call it provocation or anything else they desire but at the end of the day I don’t really give at rat’s ass what they think or feel. If they need a safe space that’s their own damn problem.
...until they make it your problem. Why provoke a hornets nest when it is absolutely not necessary? You’re an idiot.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Pelosi and her husband are deeply invested in China. Actually, everyone in he US government is an employee of China and will never do anything against the Chinese interest. China will make noise and then quietly allow Pelosi to visit Taiwan so the dems can "look tough" for the midterms. This all for show
1659364323120.png

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I don’t believe so but does she really need a reason?

If a US Congress member wants to travel somewhere they should be able to do so, without threats or fear of personal harm, as long as the host country is willing to accept them. Just like how the Romans used to use the phrase cīvis rōmānus sum the simple acknowledgment of any US citizen being as such should be enough to strike fear into the hearts of everyone (if Trump were still president this would absolutely be the case).

The fact that she is in the presidential line of succession makes it even more important that she remain safe. The communists cannot be allowed to disrupt our government.
1659364416485.gif

...until they make it your problem. Why provoke a hornets nest when it is absolutely not necessary? You’re an idiot.
Most people don’t live their lives in fear.

If you want to live your life afraid that’s your business but don’t expect other people to live afraid. We just learned this lesson during China virus lockdowns but maybe you’re one of the pro lockdown people.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Most people don’t poke a mad bear when there’s no reason. You continually prove to everyone that you’re nothing more than a fucking idiot troll. Somebody needs to kick your ass and then kick it again for good measure. STFU

Most people don’t poke a mad bear when there’s no reason. You continually prove to everyone that you’re nothing more than a fucking idiot troll. Somebody needs to kick your ass and then kick it again for good measure. STFU
It’s not poking a bear.

China has no right to respond or even suggest who can or can’t come into Taiwan.

Next you’ll be saying Trump shouldn’t go to Israel during his next term because it might upset the Iranians.

Grow a spine.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
It’s not poking a bear.

China has no right to respond or even suggest who can or can’t come into Taiwan.

Next you’ll be saying Trump shouldn’t go to Israel during his next term because it might upset the Iranians.

Grow a spine.
It wouldn’t be hard to break yours...Pelosi has no reasons to be in Taiwan right now that aren’t nefarious. Whatever reason it is, it has nothing to do with anything good for we the people. Go suck on the Nazi’s asshole.

It wouldn’t be hard to break yours...Pelosi has no reasons to be in Taiwan right now that aren’t nefarious. Whatever reason it is, it has nothing to do with anything good for we the people. Go suck on the Nazi’s asshole.
Even if I agreed with you that she has no reason to be there, which she has countless legitimate reasons to be there, she doesn’t need any reason to be there anyways.

As a free American it’s her God given right to travel there if she so chooses provided there are no laws against it, which there aren’t, and that they’ll have her.

You really are one of the crazy lockdown folks aren’t you?

Freedom is one thing...being stupid with it and affecting world peace is another. She should stay at home right now and have another vodka...get some more plastic surgery. You just need to crawl up the Nazi assholes that you love to lick.
Tell me more about how we should take away people’s freedom under the guise of peace. I’ve never heard these sorts of arguments for communists and their sympathizers before…

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Tell me more about how we should take away people’s freedom under the guise of peace. I’ve never heard these sorts of arguments for communists and their sympathizers before…
Shut up you selfish Nazi...you are a disgrace to humanity. If her stupid actions are going to affect the peace of the whole of our nation and the world, she needs to be stopped. She’s part of the cabal that you obviously support...freaking Nazi. As I said...nobody liked you the first time...Go Away.

Last edited:
Shut up you selfish Nazi...you are a disgrace to humanity. If her stupid actions are going to affect the peace of the whole of our nation and the world, she needs to be stopped. She’s part of the cabal that you obviously support...freaking Nazi. As I said...nobody liked you the first time...Go Away.
After she has gone and left, and world war hasn’t commenced, I hope you realize what a disgrace to humanity you are for cow towing to the communists and their propaganda.

Not sure what you mean by “first time”? Is this more of that famous mythical poster shit?

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Yeah, right...keep supporting the Nazi regime and propaganda that you continue to paste all over the forum...nobody likes you or your Nazi ideas. Go Away...

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
After she has gone and left, and world war hasn’t commenced, I hope you realize what a disgrace to humanity you are for cow towing to the communists and their propaganda.

Not sure what you mean by “first time”? Is this more of that famous mythical poster shit?
^^^^ He’s truly a meme at this point gents.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
She was sent and forced to go. There is a reason for it and what it will create. She didnt request to go. They told her she is. What is the purpose for her going? She has zero power
She knows she can’t communicate electronically so she’s there to give them contact names for her replacements when she gets booted in November.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I am begging the mods to add a feature on this board to ignore the replies to posters you have on ignore. The dumb fucks who endlessly respond to obvious trolls are making alot of thread unreadable here. I'd ask people to stop responding, but I've tried, and they are just to fucking dumb to get it, I guess. @Croot_Overlord ???
There’s nothing I can do. That’s a pretty big software change and it would need to be done by xenforo

What is her purpose of going there? And was that trip official?
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Five U.S. lawmakers met with Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen Friday morning in a surprise one-day visit intended to reaffirm the United States' "rock solid" support for the self-governing island.

The bi-partisan group of lawmakers from the U.S. House of Representatives arrived in Taiwan on Thursday night and were planning to meet with senior leaders including Tsai, said the American Institute in Taiwan, the de facto embassy. No further details were provided about their itinerary.

The visit comes as tensions between Taiwan and China have risen to their highest level in decades. Taiwan has been self-ruled since the two sides split during a civil war in 1949, but China considers the island part of its own territory.

"When news of our trip broke yesterday, my office received a blunt message from the Chinese Embassy, telling me to call off the trip," Representative Elissa Slotkin, D-Mich., who is part of the delegation, wrote on Twitter.

Representatives Mark Takano, D-Calif., Colin Allred, D-Texas., Sara Jacobs, D-Calif., and Nancy Mace, R-S.C., are also part of the visiting delegation.

"We are here in Taiwan this week to remind our partners and allies, after two trying years that we've endured, that our commitment and shared responsibility for a free and secure Indo-Pacific region remain stronger than ever," said Takano.

Takano added that the U.S. relationship with Taiwan is "rock solid and has remained steadfast as the ties between us have deepened."

The visit is the third by U.S. lawmakers to Taiwan this year and comes just a few weeks after a group of six Republican members of Congress visited the island. That delegation met with President Tsai, National Security Secretary General Wellington Koo and Foreign Minister Joseph Wu, among others.

In June, three members of Congress flew to Taiwan to donate badly needed vaccines at a time when the island was struggling to get enough.

Top Bottom