Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Parler hacked and scraped and may have been given to LEO

Bradley J. Gould

Poster
Founder
I’m sure the government had nothing to do with any of this. Just some hackers having fun for free. Now not only is a war against free speech being waged, but they’re going to collect your identity and content and throw you in jail over what you say.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

Klbcec

Poster
Founder
I’m sure the government had nothing to do with any of this. Just some hackers having fun for free. Now not only is a war against free speech being waged, but they’re going to collect your identity and content and throw you in jail over what you say.
Like I said... should get interesting.

Klbcec

Poster
Founder
How bout dem stillers... surprised the yinzers didn't have an Arn City riot at the dahntahn Giant Iggle after that game
Ben gotta go. Too many guys worried about themselves and not the team. Culture needs to be adjusted. Congrats to the Browns though. They dominated.

it was obvious this was a low-budget, low-security version of twitter from the start. you're an idiot if you trusted them with any personal info

Top Bottom