Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pantera cancelled for dimebag darrell dropping an N bomb 30 years ago

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Damn, dude got shot on stage? I don’t remember hearing about that.

As far as the language goes, whatever. You can hear “nigga” in just about any rap
Video today and black people still thro it around on the reg so who cares. It’s much different using it as a derogatory term vs a slang term. In this video he was using it as slang and any outrage is faux outrage that the Reddit crowd us using to cry and complain about something. From 10 years ago? Go take a long walk off a short pier redditors.

eb102993

Poster
Damn, dude got shot on stage? I don’t remember hearing about that.

As far as the language goes, whatever. You can hear “nigga” in just about any rap
Video today and black people still thro it around on the reg so who cares. It’s much different using it as a derogatory term vs a slang term. In this video he was using it as slang and any outrage is faux outrage that the Reddit crowd us using to cry and complain about something. From 10 years ago? Go take a long walk off a short pier redditors.
Yeah, it was just a small venue type bar in Columbus, OH. Dude was upset because Pantera broke up.

Sikness23245

Elite
Told my buddy we have to go.
My very first concert was Black Sabbath, Pantera, Deftones in 1999
Dimebag was my hero growing up.
The Pantera home videos were great at age 13.
Pantera, Slayer, and Static-X was my first in 01. Got to see Damage Plan a few weeks before Dimebag got shot.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Wait.. They are shocked a dude named "dime bag" and was in the band Pantera dropped an nbomb? Not saying he's racist but I'd be shocked if he didn't drop some nbombs in 90's.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Wait.. They are shocked a dude named "dime bag" and was in the band Pantera dropped an nbomb? Not saying he's racist but I'd be shocked if he didn't drop some nbombs in 90's.
Thank God they didn’t have cell phone cameras when I was growing up

Top Bottom