Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need help: news links for the homepage

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve mentioned before, but we are working on making the homepage a living news billboard. The goal is to start updating it multiple times a day.

We froze the homepage about a month ago because we had to work on some software to make it easier to update. We’ve almost got that finished, but now the most difficult thing to do is designate articles and videos for the homepage.

We want YOU to help us come up with articles and videos to post on the homepage. If you read an article on zero hedge or brietbart (as examples) that you think needs to be posted on the homepage of the Free Speech Forum, send it our way.

We also have slots designated for videos, so any rumble video link you would like posted just share it with us.

We haven’t completely got down the system for how we want everyone to share, but just start dropping some links in here and we will work on improving the submission process

Emma tenywa

Elite
I think a @homepage thread will not work as intended because if articles and links are posted in that thread, we shall most probably be opening or reading them through that thread, yet the goal is to get more people visit the homepage. My suggestion is that mybe we can be sending those links and articles to @TFSF News to get them posted on the homepage. And then a kind of notification (pop up) or a widget can be added to notify of new articles on the homepage. IMHO

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I think a @homepage thread will not work as intended because if articles and links are posted in that thread, we shall most probably be opening or reading them through that thread, yet the goal is to get more people visit the homepage. My suggestion is that mybe we can be sending those links and articles to @TFSF News to get them posted on the homepage. And then a kind of notification (pop up) or a widget can be added to notify of new articles on the homepage. IMHO

Good ideas @Emma tenywa

Top Bottom