Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One step closer to sticking the unvaxxed in camps

Oler Ted

Elite

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Would appreciate interpretation from legal/political bros to understand where this is in the process

I guess these fuckers think everyone is going to line up and get on the trains.

There will be a surprising reaction to tyranny and it won’t be 120# soy boys
dressed in black with hockey pads on carrying wooden sticks.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I guess these fuckers think everyone is going to line up and get on the trains.

There will be a surprising reaction to tyranny and it won’t be 120# soy boys
dressed in black with hockey pads on carrying wooden sticks.
Getting the unvaccinated rounded up will be easy.

Get the majority of children while they’re at school. Pick a day and have the national guard round them all up.

Once the children are interned the parents will leave their homes looking for their children and will be easily detained and interned.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Getting the unvaccinated rounded up will be easy.

Get the majority of children while they’re at school. Pick a day and have the national guard round them all up.

Once the children are interned the parents will leave their homes looking for their children and will be easily detained and interned.
You should actively participate in the roundup.

I’d like to meet you in action.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I haven't really been paying attention to the vaccine process, so I guess they have a data base of who's been vaxed and by process of elimination will come after those that aren't?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I haven't really been paying attention to the vaccine process, so I guess they have a data base of who's been vaxed and by process of elimination will come after those that aren't?
Probably more likely you will just have to "show your papers"

When you get the shot you give them your insurance card etc and they input it into the computer. So if you lose your card or something they can just go back and have them look it up and print out another one.

There is an option and a statement on the form that they will not deny anyone the shot if they don't want to be identified. But when I went there was a line of people and i had already gotten into it with her about how i wasn't going to wear a mask and didnt want to cause a further scene. So when she asked for insurance i just gave it to her. Regret that now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom