Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Tropical & Severe Weather Thread

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So everything worked as it was designed to do. The street flowed and gutters collected as proposed to do. Go fucking figure when my knee hurts the big one is coming. I'll let yall know about that shitty creampie.

GOOD NITE TO THE KLOCHUBAR ELITE...
Run it is coming to Charleston. Run mf Run. This shit is ridiculous. We need some good soaking. Yall gonna want our hay the next 2 yrs

Know what a @Rube Reaper horse says?

Hayyyyyyyy

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
wolfof-wall-street-get-the-ludes.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Might be cat 1 when it hits us in Charleston, joy I will get stuck working through it probably

Cat 1's can do plenty of damage, too as you know. I was 50 miles inland for Matthew(a cat1, or maybe weak 2) that just brushed along the coast, & had no power for 5 days. No water either, having a well. Good luck to yall down in the low country, hopefully it blew its wad on Florida.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Should be the worst of it about right now and its not that bad. Just a little wind and rain so far. Nothing to write home about. In other words, Ian is a yuge pussy.

View attachment 138518
I'm 400 yards or so from creeks in Phillips community. Its still blowing and it rained hards and some sideways. Gusts maybe slightly 49 or a tad more.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
A real hurricane all that shit is gone. I know there is real damage but this srom if fucked up. It is 62 air temp at my place. Water temp is higher. Hurricanes don't lower Temps from 80 to 60.

Come on man, seriously? It stripped everything except the concrete pilings. Shit was terrible down there, not arguable.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
yeah, it fucked Florida up something fierce. Luckily for those of us here on the south carolina coast Florida took the brunt of it and slowed it down bigly. Can't imagine there will be anything more than minor wind damage here in Charleston, although it is blowing pretty good.

Think the eye hit up more towards georgetown / pawleys island. Probably a little more damage up that way, but again i think we got spared the worst thanks to Florida.

Top Bottom