Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GENERAL BULLSHIT THREAD***

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Post your bullshit.

It's official. Rivals has kicked me out.
They sent me an email notification yesterday about the murdaugh thread I was watching on gcc.
Response that followed went like "Y'all faggots aren't still charging me are you" today I no longer have access.
Also, @fear the Visor posted about GAMECOCK WBB on tMB and I reported him for reasons "Being a faggot". I think that's what did it. If anyone is still over there can you tell him I said so and to meet me at palmetto state Bank if he wants to do anything about it.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
face-mask-required-sign-on-door-of-store-with-reflection-of-sky-and-picture-id1256210827

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Post your bullshit.

They sent me an email notification yesterday about the murdaugh thread I was watching on gcc.
Response that followed went like "Y'all faggots aren't still charging me are you" today I no longer have access.
Also, @fear the Visor posted about GAMECOCK WBB on tMB and I reported him for reasons "Being a faggot". I think that's what did it. If anyone is still over there can you tell him I said so and to meet me at palmetto state Bank if he wants to do anything about it.
South Carolina still sucks my dude. That’s all I got, sorry.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Post your bullshit.

our Homoboard finally gave me the prema ban yesterday. They didnt take well to me telling them "This place is full of faggits. But what should I expect from a Homoboard owned by losers. I also mentioned that their "beat reporter has been fired for plagiarism".

Twas Glorious.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
our Homoboard finally gave me the prema ban yesterday. They didnt take well to me telling them "This place is full of faggits. But what should I expect from a Homoboard owned by losers. I also mentioned that their "beat reporter has been fired for plagiarism".

Twas Glorious.
Which homeboard?

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Post your bullshit.

R.71197bfde951dd1a6de5f331f4668af6

BurntJ

Founder
Which homeboard?
Ugasports.

Better than that….I’m pretty sure those Retards also banned my brother account….even though he probably has posted 20 times in the last 10 years. (His account we all have used since the very beginning. He lost all of his Shield/post counts years ago when rivals wiped and never cared. )

I got a text from him asking if I got his account banned (he wasn't mad but I 🤣). Those Tards can’t do a damn thing right over there.

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Twas Glorious.

I hate our Homeboard fans. It seems that they are not real Georgia fans. It seems that we have some that are more Mark Richt fans than UGA fans and more Justin Fields fans than UGA fans. I am still a UGA fan long of those dudes are gone. Nothing against him, but I am for the G, not for one persons particular agenda who is temporarily in the program.

Also, they seem to let Dash get away with applying one set of rules to those who agree with him politically and one set of rules to those who do not.

BurntJ

Founder
I hate our Homeboard fans. It seems that they are not real Georgia fans. It seems that we have some that are more Mark Richt fans than UGA fans and more Justin Fields fans than UGA fans. I am still a UGA fan long of those dudes are gone. Nothing against him, but I am for the G, not for one persons particular agenda who is temporarily in the program.

Also, they seem to let Dash get away with applying one set of rules to those who agree with him politically and one set of rules to those who do not.
This ENTIRE POST IS 100% Accurate!

The Dash thing is what got me, that and the fact that certain posters can post crazy shit (and attacks) then if anyone questions them is banned for attacks.

So I decided to link the article where Dash was fired for plagiarism. THEY WERE NOT THRILLER.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Post your bullshit.

Him and blackfag are the worst

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Bro...after Cock get together from a few years ago. Every sane Cock fan should have left or at least gone for the IP ban. Those pictures are truly one of the most embarrassing things eve to make the interwebs.

The Hello my name is tags......with user names BROKE the Internet that day. :ROFLMAO:
Dude ill never see anything again they have my emailed blocked. I didn't post for 10 years than slowly started then Vegas and I became a regular. During the purge I made it 3 days longer than everyone else and I was writing and giving directions in every post. I bet I posted 500x before I got bant. I never even got an email. When I itry yo pull it up it reads
oops

BurntJ

Founder
Shirley we have a Cock fan on this board that has those pictures. The main board thread was classic till the Homoboard faggits found out and complained to the Mods.

Don’t get me wrong I’m cool with handles and all BUT….the site of someone wearing a Hello My Name is…. BurntJ or TopHook or even better the ones like suckmyvols or whatever. Also, imagine walking in and asking a hostess where your group of internet friends is sitting 🤣.

In fact everyone should be required to wear a My Name is tag at any future TFSF get together a 🤣 @Croot_Overlord

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Shirley we have a Cock fan on this board that has those pictures. The main board thread was classic till the Homoboard faggits found out and complained to the Mods.

Don’t get me wrong I’m cool with handles and all BUT….the site of someone wearing a Hello My Name is…. BurntJ or TopHook or even better the ones like suckmyvols or whatever. Also, imagine walking in and asking a hostess where your group of internet friends is sitting 🤣.

In fact everyone should be required to wear a My Name is tag at any future TFSF get together a 🤣 @Croot_Overlord
Was that the picture of the gamecock fan with a cig behind his ear?

BurntJ

Founder
Was that the picture of the gamecock fan with a cig behind his ear?
I think there may have been one of those. I just vaguely remember a bunch of photos from a bar and there were some pics of people in the patio area too. We were actually getting the copy paste thread from GCC and laughing at how excited everyone was to put a face to user names.

(I quoted a pic and some GCC Homoboard goober claimed I posted pics of them and this was stalking that would be reported to the FBI. It was odd, confusing, and retarded ALL at the same time.) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you know the Gillig (I actually have his pic still) LSU/ND tailgating stories, this ranked up there with that!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I lost my wallet this morning and have torn the house apart looking for it. I found my wallet I thought I lost a couple months ago buried in the side of the couch. Problem is I cancelled all the credit cards in the old wallet

BurntJ

Founder
I lost my wallet this morning and have torn the house apart looking for it. I found my wallet I thought I lost a couple months ago buried in the side of the couch. Problem is I cancelled all the credit cards in the old wallet
giphy.gif

Thanks for confirming my life ISN'T the only shit show. I swear this is the type of shit that happens to me all the time.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Post your bullshit.

Perfectly named based on what I have seen...

Top Bottom