Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NZFSF

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Actually I'm all Americans worst nightmare nigga 😂
Which one are you? Shirley yore NOT the 🐐 ....so which one are you?

redirect-2129.jpg

Emma tenywa

Elite
So what some one story mud hutters can infiltrate it like the nzfsf site?! 😂
Naaaah!! I would mark posts from such users with a🚫⛔ alert warning so that other users can approach them with caution. And the OP's of such posts or hush puppies on the site will all be marked with⚠️ so that others can approach them with care

There is no sense in competing with mortals and their petty internet bullshit.
This one kike keeps demanding that I upload my music here, why?
No in America has really liked, tolerated or accepted me, so why TF would I curtsey for any American.
Being that I was born and raised in this POS nation, I have learned, only if you give into the system and all it's dumbfounded cronies, you will achieve any status in life.
In America if you're not down with the party lifestyle and money like it's going out of style, then you'll forever be a nobody.
Well I'd rather be a no body in the eyes of humans and at least something to the rest of the universe.
You can have this site just like all the other deuce bag Americans on Twitter and the likes.
Sites like this are truly for the wicked.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
No in America has really liked, tolerated or accepted me, so why TF would I curtsey for any American.
Being that I was born and raised in this POS nation, I have learned, only if you give into the system and all it's dumbfounded cronies, you will achieve any status in life.
In America if you're not down with the party lifestyle and money like it's going out of style, then you'll forever be a nobody.
Well I'd rather be a no body in the eyes of humans and at least something to the rest of the universe.
You can have this site just like all the other deuce bag Americans on Twitter and the likes.
So STOP FUCKIN POSTING RETARD!

America is full of retards....SURE....but it looks like yore the biggest one.

Joe King

Elite

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1681436480211.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Guess I'll have to bring flowers next time?! 😂
She would like that. She ain't dead. But you'll be if you shit talk my mama again. And your mama like Irish cream pies the best. Fuck you man I was being for reals

Top Bottom