Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NZFSF

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I just got bant again. What fagsView attachment 177688
Because I type fast
That’s hilarious. I didn’t get a screen shot of it but the top of my screen said fuck off and everything I had posted got deleted even the chat logs and I was locked out.
There was some pretty epic stuff from that first 24 hours that we’ve lost. I think what broke the final straw was when I reported that faggit for “cringe” after one of the many horrible comebacks.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@champsballs just dropped a Wachovia reference

4EB981B2-250A-41DA-B0FD-B3C9E0F6D401.jpeg

champsballs

Elite
Founder
@champsballs just dropped a Wachovia reference

View attachment 177772

I figured I would give everyone a few days off and take my shit posting to a forum on another continent. So far it’s not going well

D

Deleted member 2886

Why would you let someone have that kind of authority over your site?
We were being aggressively hacked by this Dutch cunt - DUNE.wtf, about two weeks ago.

He nearly crashed the site altogether.(*tbh, it was kinda funny to witness)

Ultimately it came down to choosing whether to let the site get hacked and destroyed—or give the tech full access.

Wasn't till last week i began realizing the reason we were being hacked in the first place was due to the technician going behind my back— censoring DUNE—which justifiably seems to have triggered DUNE into going absolutely fuckin apeshit and embarking on his hacking rampage.

i did try dealing with DUNE off site—BUT—it now appears the whole time i was doing that, the technician was also actively pouring fuel on the fire without my awareness.

So now DUNE thinks i was censoring him, while i was actually just trying to figure out wtf was going on.

Regardless, yeah, i made mistakes for sure.

i'm certainly not upset by any of this and plus i can learn from the mistakes—though at this stage i think i'll focus more time, effort & financial support towards TFSF.

D

Deleted member 2886

Just email xenforo customer support and have them take away his privileges and reinstate yours. Simple as

If he tries to wipe out the site, xenforo does nightly backups
😄 Actually spent two entire days trying to do just that—though being that i'm severely computarded, i've clearly not figured out how.

Fact is also, with all the add-ons & customization he's done to nzfsf—there's little chance i'd be capable of stepping in & running it all myself now anyway.

So, imo, fuck it. imma simply laugh it off as a life lesson and will focus on supporting TFSF instead—coz it's a site that actually has a competent leader.

D

Deleted member 2886

And you think that's funny? That some faggot you gave admin privileges too completely ruin the forum you worked hard to built. Very strange reaction
😂Hey, what can i say.
Ya know i am a strange cunt on the best of days.

Nah, but seriously though of course i have been extremely fuckin angered by this horseshit—yet to allow that anger to control me, would be choosing to be enslaved by emotions someone else elicited.

i am choosing to see it from my own perspectives—not anyone elses—and plus i just don't gaf about transient materialistic shit.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
😂Hey, what can i say.
Ya know i am a strange cunt on the best of days.

Nah, but seriously though of course i have been extremely fuckin angered by this horseshit—yet to allow that anger to control me, would be choosing to be enslaved by emotions someone else elicited.

i am choosing to see it from my own perspectives—not anyone elses—and plus i just don't gaf about transient materialistic shit.
I find it amusing as well. Fuck them guys

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
😄 Actually spent two entire days trying to do just that—though being that i'm severely computarded, i've clearly not figured out how.

Fact is also, with all the add-ons & customization he's done to nzfsf—there's little chance i'd be capable of stepping in & running it all myself now anyway.

So, imo, fuck it. imma simply laugh it off as a life lesson and will focus on supporting TFSF instead—coz it's a site that actually has a competent leader.
Well like I’ve said before I definitely want to adopt some of the ideas you had over there.

The politics of running a Free Speech Forum are not easy. It’s a very delicate balance. That’s why I’ve never posted any actual rules over here and I have sole and complete admin authority.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
No clue, I was nothing but nice and courteous to them guys
giphy.gif

Yes you don’t bother with anyones fuckery.

You only joined a forum from a different continent (and state) to say what’s up after being called out for your douchery on another website, on the internet.
Ye ok that's why I was invited to both sites, for sticking it to you slaves without remorse.
You slaves and beta alpha's couldn't ever handle omega that's why you stick to the slaves mentalities and lifestyles.
Pussies.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Ye ok that's why I was invited to both sites, for sticking it to you slaves without remorse.
You slaves and beta alpha's couldn't ever handle omega that's why you stick to the slaves mentalities and lifestyles.
Pussies.

The op is, all these sites like this. Built to divide the masses unless you think like everyone else.

The only slave getting it sticked to them is your mother, and the only masses getting divided is your moms ass cheeks

D

Deleted member 2886

Well like I’ve said before I definitely want to adopt some of the ideas you had over there.

The politics of running a Free Speech Forum are not easy. It’s a very delicate balance. That’s why I’ve never posted any actual rules over here and I have sole and complete admin authority.
Oh absolutely man, you're on point.

There are some decent add-ons too aye and i'm all for TFSF adopting any of them—sheit i'll happily help cover costs.

There's one i was looking at which i specifically thought you guys might enjoy.

It's an in-forum NFL(& any other sport) betting add-on that functions along with the forum credit system add-on.

What i'd intended with it was just for fun really, hadn't planned on using real cash at all.(*though it could be set-up to)

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Oh absolutely man, you're on point.

There are some decent add-ons too aye and i'm all for TFSF adopting any of them—sheit i'll happily help cover costs.

There's one i was looking at which i specifically thought you guys might enjoy.

It's an in-forum NFL(& any other sport) betting add-on that functions along with the forum credit system add-on.

What i'd intended with it was just for fun really, hadn't planned on using real cash at all.(*though it could be set-up to)
Man you’ve donated more than enough to this site so you don’t need to contribute another dime. I just like you being a part of the site. I liked being able to sneak over to NZFSF and fly under the radar though

Latest posts

Top Bottom