Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NZFSF

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Oh absolutely man, you're on point.

There are some decent add-ons too aye and i'm all for TFSF adopting any of them—sheit i'll happily help cover costs.

There's one i was looking at which i specifically thought you guys might enjoy.

It's an in-forum NFL(& any other sport) betting add-on that functions along with the forum credit system add-on.

What i'd intended with it was just for fun really, hadn't planned on using real cash at all.(*though it could be set-up to)
E46D9279-C817-4CD5-B129-36FA28720FB3.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

Finally got limited access to nzfsf tonight, thanks to a good mate risking being censored too.

Has anyone else been banned?

i still can't actually do anything—just yet—and can only see two recently banned accounts.
(*dunno if it's a full list, prolly fuckin isn't.)
Screenshot_2023-04-12-20-07-56-40_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
*One particularly unusual thing about this is it indicates DUNE was banned yesterday.
(*No idea wtf that's about.)

i took Croots prudent advice and got onto Xenforo—surprisingly they got in touch almost straight away.

Currently removing the feral tech and restoring my fuckin Super Addy shit.

If all goes well and the tech hasn't fucked with anything, the site may be salvageable—and any fuckin perma-bans will be undone asap.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Finally got limited access to nzfsf tonight, thanks to a good mate risking being censored too.

Has anyone else been banned?

i still can't actually do anything—just yet—and can only see two recently banned accounts.
(*dunno if it's a full list, prolly fuckin isn't.)
View attachment 177859
*One particularly unusual thing about this is it indicates DUNE was banned yesterday.
(*No idea wtf that's about.)

i took Croots prudent advice and got onto Xenforo—surprisingly they got in touch almost straight away.

Currently removing the feral tech and restoring my fuckin Super Addy shit.

If all goes well and the tech hasn't fucked with anything, the site may be salvageable—and any fuckin perma-bans will be undone asap.
Hahaha I'm still listed as a MOD 🤣

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Nah, we're better than that man.
Maybe you are......BUT..WE'RE (former tMB'ers) are a bunch of degenerates that will gladly post Craiglists ads for him as well as maybe even order manure to be dumped in his yard.... hell @TheNJNole will probably order him a lifetime supply of pizzas....

You can maintain yore "better than him status" and we will be gladly to inflict the necessary pain.....with said info provided.

Top Bottom