Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not trying to brag or anything

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
But wife complained this morning that my dick is too big. Said she was sore from last nite. Says when she says “OW” I should lay off a bit.

Anyway, my cawk is maybe more than average but not yuge. I used to have a Asian girl that i legit bottomed out on but she had a shallow vagina.

My wife is almost oatmeal thick and should be able to take this dick no problem

Anyone dealt with this?

What’s the play?

Penis reduction is off the table BTW

Pineapple

Legendary
But wife complained this morning that my dick is too big. Said she was sore from last nite. Says when she says “OW” I should lay off a bit.

Anyway, my cawk is maybe more than average but not yuge. I used to have a Asian girl that i legit bottomed out on but she had a shallow vagina.

Anyone dealt with this?

What’s the play?

She is cheating on you with a skinny dude and doesn’t want you to catch on.

Oler Ted

Elite

Anyone dealt with this?

What’s the play?

The play is to shove it up her ass next time

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Anyone dealt with this?

What’s the play?

She tells me the same shit. She is bullshitting you also

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Couple of things OP. 1.) you are not the cause of her soreness. 2.) This guy is not coming over to clean the pool every Thursday.
tumblr_p8f0teTlSM1vj5j1zo1_400.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom