Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate, That is the Question!

ThePhotoguy

Poster
Well I got the vaccine. It was a tough choice for me. I have hypochondria and have a fear of medicine already. I also have allergic reactions to common drugs like Advil. So getting this was not easy for me as I had to force myself to get it. I did a lot of research and was just so lost. People saying delta attacks vaccinated or that only unvaccinated people are dying. Some saying the vaccine is worse than covid. Blah blah blah. Idk what is fact or not at this point. There is just so much fake stuff out there and so much gatekeeping going on that there’s honestly no way to know if anything is true anymore.
All I know is that I didn’t die from vaccine and that I feel safer.
I feel as if the media is trying to scare you into the vaccine which honestly made me not want to get it. I got it on my own agenda and because I now know that the delta variant is much worse as our own hospitals are becoming flooded.( My girlfriend is a nurse so she sees first hand at what's going on.) So I figured another layer of protection wouldn’t hurt.
It’s not that I didn’t want to take something that would help me. It’s more of I just didn’t know enough to feel safe. I still don’t to be honest but hey I did it anyways.
Just thought I’d share my experience

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Well I got the vaccine. It was a tough choice for me. I have hypochondria and have a fear of medicine already. I also have allergic reactions to common drugs like Advil. So getting this was not easy for me as I had to force myself to get it. I did a lot of research and was just so lost. People saying delta attacks vaccinated or that only unvaccinated people are dying. Some saying the vaccine is worse than covid. Blah blah blah. Idk what is fact or not at this point. There is just so much fake stuff out there and so much gatekeeping going on that there’s honestly no way to know if anything is true anymore.
I feel as if the media is trying to scare you into the vaccine which honestly made me not want to get it. I got it on my own agenda and because I now know that the delta variant is much worse as our own hospitals are becoming flooded.( My girlfriend is a nurse so she sees first hand at what's going on.) So I figured another layer of protection wouldn’t hurt.
It’s not that I didn’t want to take something that would help me. It’s more of I just didn’t know enough to feel safe. I still don’t to be honest but hey I did it anyways.

i don’t blame you. I’m on the fence and think it’s unnecessary but if the data proves it to be overwhelmingly safe, I will probably get on board. It’s starting to look like it’s overwhelmingly safe.
I’ll still never send proof of my vaccination to anyone and will continue to flaunt any dumbass mask mandate.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
i don’t blame you. I’m on the fence and think it’s unnecessary but if the data proves it to be overwhelmingly safe, I will probably get on board. It’s starting to look like it’s overwhelmingly safe.
I’ll still never send proof of my vaccination to anyone and will continue to flaunt any dumbass mask mandate.
I’m worried about if my wife had to take care of me or something of the like. She will be immuno-comprimised for years from the chemo and I wouldn’t want her to risk herself unnecessarily.

The vax obviously isn’t as safe as they say, considering they monitor folks for anaphylactic shock after receiving it, but is it worth the risk to not risk my wife? Is she better off if I get it and die of a heart attack minutes or weeks later randomly?

I don’t blame anyone for getting it. I’m still against getting it but I’m not as bullish against it as I was simply because my life circumstances have changed so drastically since the vax was originally a thing.

OP should be proud of coming and sharing his story. TFSF gang should also be proud for giving people a platform to discuss these important topics.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Read what I just posted on main forum entitled "Fake Vaccine" and see what is actually happening NOW in Israeli Hospitals. It is not what you will want to know. It's not that the vaccine itself will harm you, it is the fact that people with BOTH vaccines are getting covid at a higher rate and dying from it as well.

ThePhotoguy

Poster
It’s hard to figure out but I made my decision based off what I know and believe. When I was younger people got vaccines with no questions asked. My parents loaded me up with dozens of vaccines when I was born. All of which they did not know the outcome of. It seems like right now you could die either way. I did more research on past vaccines and they all seem to be the same. (Rushed with no outcome)In fact no one even knew to question vaccines. They just took them. The media is just being stupid as usual and making everything much worse. I took Zantac for years and never thought about it but recently they pulled off it off the market because it causes cancer. So I figured hey I’ll go for it and see what happens.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
It’s hard to figure out but I made my decision based off what I know and believe. When I was younger people got vaccines with no questions asked. My parents loaded me up with dozens of vaccines when I was born. All of which they did not know the outcome of. It seems like right now you could die either way. I did more research on past vaccines and they all seem to be the same. (Rushed with no outcome)In fact no one even knew to question vaccines. They just took them. The media is just being stupid as usual and making everything much worse. I took Zantac for years and never thought about it but recently they pulled off it off the market because it causes cancer. So I figured hey I’ll go for it and see what happens.
Jamies Christ, how bad are your genes? That’s pitiful.

ThePhotoguy

Poster
Read what I just posted on main forum entitled "Fake Vaccine" and see what is actually happening NOW in Israeli Hospitals. It is not what you will want to know. It's not that the vaccine itself will harm you, it is the fact that people with BOTH vaccines are getting covid at a higher rate and dying from it as well.
Again this is just more media that honestly I don’t know is right or wrong. I don’t know Dr Rocco but I believe if that where the case then They would have pulled vaccine. There are companies,scientist and lots of people out there running numbers on the reg. I doubt if they such an uproar that they would keep it on the market. My girlfriend is an RN and she has yet to treat a vaccinated person. All the unvaccinated die within 24 hours. I’ll take my girlfriends word for it. Not Dr Rocco. No vaccinated people are in the hospital here in town.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Again this is just more media that honestly I don’t know is right or wrong. I don’t know Dr Rocco but I believe if that where the case then They would have pulled vaccine. There are companies,scientist and lots of people out there running numbers on the reg. I doubt if they such an uproar that they would keep it on the market. My girlfriend is an RN and she has yet to treat a vaccinated person. All the unvaccinated die within 24 hours. I’ll take my girlfriends word for it. Not Dr Rocco. No vaccinated people are in the hospital here in town.
Ok this is why I now think you are a shill. All unvaccinated die within 24 hours? Gtfo. BLOCKED.

fschmidt

Poster
When free speech is suppressed, as it is now, there is no objective data to judge by. In this case, I trust the opinions of those whose speech is being suppressed, and I assume that everything said by those doing the censoring are lies. So obviously I will never get vaccinated.

Last edited:

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
The pressure to get vaccinated has never been higher, at least for me. If it wasn't for this board there is a possibility that I would have already got the jab. I have my horse paste ready to go.

With proven effective treatments why in the world would anyone get an experimental "vaccine" that requires boosters?

If nothing else, I have tightened my circle considerably the past 18 months and the vaccine issue has helped trim the fat.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Dog dewormers are proven to help cancer patients. You can go right ahead and fuck off.
She and I had to “no more chemo” talk about a week ago so things like this are important for people to read.

Don’t let BigPhaggotnTroll get you worked up. He likes to put out shitty trolls when he doesn’t have dick to suck.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
This is false. Israeli data clearly shows than un-vaccinated constitute disproportionately massive amount of severe infections.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
This is false. Israeli data clearly shows than un-vaccinated constitute disproportionately massive amount of severe infections.
What is your source @PowerMEGA?

False data. Fake news. Why are they telling people with both shots to put their mask back on?

Why don't they make it clear that the "vaccine" does not prevent you from getting covid, but will hopefully lessen the symptoms?

Who knows what the truth is? I say no one really knows the bottom line of this global conundrum.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
What is your source @PowerMEGA?

False data. Fake news. Why are they telling people with both shots to put their mask back on?

Why don't they make it clear that the "vaccine" does not prevent you from getting covid, but will hopefully lessen the symptoms?

Who knows what the truth is? I say no one really knows the bottom line of this global conundrum.
Check out the Israeli C19 data dashboard for yourself. You'll need to translate the page (Chrome can do this). Scroll down to the "Investigate morbidity and immunization" section, and look at the graph in the middle. You can see the patient load per 100k of patient type for patents < 60 years old, and 61+ years old. In the latest 61+ data, un-vaccinated are 158 and fully vaccinated are 20. I would consider the Israeli data to be reliable.

Data from Iceland is similar. Again, you'll have to translate the page text, but you can see that of the 17 hospitalized, 7 are un-vaccinated. In the ICU, 2 out of 5 are un-vaccinated. They do not display rates per 100k like the Israeli data does, but if you compare to the Israeli absolute numbers, the numbers are within a reasonable ballpark. I also consider Iceland data to be highly reliable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom