Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Article on CrootNews: Afghanistan is a Third World Country

Uhhh. That’s great and all, but is the article for informational purposes? Sounds like you may have had a vacation there, but why not write about the trash ROE’s that we had until MAGA delegated mission responsibility? Or the futility of rolling up on someone’s doorstep with MK19’s and telling them you’re there to help? The taliban takeover is multifaceted, but a lot of it was due to the mujahideen from Saudi seeing pedo men sexually abuse prepubescent boys, they despised that shit and *tried* to put an end to it, we got there and our great leaders decided it was best to ignore it.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Uhhh. That’s great and all, but is the article for informational purposes? Sounds like you may have had a vacation there, but why not write about the trash ROE’s that we had until MAGA delegated mission responsibility? Or the futility of rolling up on someone’s doorstep with MK19’s and telling them you’re there to help? The taliban takeover is multifaceted, but a lot of it was due to the mujahideen from Saudi seeing pedo men sexually abuse prepubescent boys, they despised that shit and *tried* to put an end to it.
Easy killer, those type articles are coming, first I’m emptying my current English class papers on there.
This one was simply a one page profile.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Uhhh. That’s great and all, but is the article for informational purposes? Sounds like you may have had a vacation there, but why not write about the trash ROE’s that we had until MAGA delegated mission responsibility? Or the futility of rolling up on someone’s doorstep with MK19’s and telling them you’re there to help? The taliban takeover is multifaceted, but a lot of it was due to the mujahideen from Saudi seeing pedo men sexually abuse prepubescent boys, they despised that shit and *tried* to put an end to it, we got there and our great leaders decided it was best to ignore it.
Salty

Easy killer, those type articles are coming, first I’m emptying my currently English class papers on there.
This one was simply a one page profile.
Sorry. Some of the shit I saw in 2004 was disgusting. Still pretty pissed at how the show was being ran. I made a hasty exit after getting stateside. You don’t win hearts and minds without crushing bones and souls.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Sorry. Some of the shit I saw in 2004 was disgusting. Still pretty pissed at how the show was being ran. I made a hasty exit after getting stateside. You don’t win hearts and minds without crushing bones and souls.
All good player. I’ve got hundreds of stories about fucking shit up over there. I’ll release some of them in time. Right now, we are just getting the news site up and running, and I’m slowly feeding it content till we get a few more writers involved. If you are interested, would love to hear your stories. Write something up and DM me.

All good player. I’ve got hundreds of stories about fucking shit up over there. I’ll release some of them in time. Right now, we are just getting the news site up and running, and I’m slowly feeding it content till we get a few more writers involved. If you are interested, would love to hear your stories. Write something up and DM me.
My stories mainly revolve around how stupid the NCO’s were and irresponsible officers. I could write a book about the incompetence I saw that led to accidents and eventual fratricide. Some these people are scum of the earth and work around DC to this day.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
My stories mainly revolve around how stupid the NCO’s were and irresponsible officers. I could write a book about the incompetence I saw that led to accidents and eventual fratricide. Some these people are scum of the earth and work around DC to this day.
You didn’t happen to be 82nd did you?

Nas

Poster
Rolling up on a Afghan Army post and seeing some good ol man love Thursday action.

One guy had a lazy eye from hell. Noticed his rifle was slung indicating that was his shooting eye. Place is fucked.

Rolling up on a Afghan Army post and seeing some good ol man love Thursday action.

One guy had a lazy eye from hell. Noticed his rifle was slung indicating that was his shooting eye. Place is fucked.
Mane. Our doc went to some FOB and came back, told us a story about a guy that had the clap and told them it was impossible for him to get an STD from one of his boys bc he wasn’t in love with them.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Mane. Our doc went to some FOB and came back, told us a story about a guy that had the clap and told them it was impossible for him to get an STD from one of his boys bc he wasn’t in love with them.

Geez, and we thought these people were going to just take to Jeffersonian democracy?

Nas

Poster
Geez, and we thought these people were going to just take to Jeffersonian democracy?
I was in Helmand Province which is desert, close to Pakistan. Easiest way for me to explain that place is this:

There were almost to technological advances since the 1700s. They dont have running water and very very few have generated power. They have a rainy season for about 2 months around Feb. The large puddles or ponds created are the water source for everything for the year. You would see animals and people using the same stagnant water for drinking, bathing and utilities.

Top Bottom