Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New article on CrootNews: Come Together – A Rhetorical Analysis

My hope for this forum is that it eventually attracts a wide variety of perspectives because open and civil dialog between the far sides can be fun, informative, and eventually lead to some sort middle ground. My fear is that so far, it would come across as a right wing insider bro club to the outsider that happens to have differing opinions. We shall see!!
Thanks for listening, sure I'll get some heat. As a peace offering....c5e99b8c6492280fd03db4036f6eb69b.jpg

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
My hope for this forum is that it eventually attracts a wide variety of perspectives because open and civil dialog between the far sides can be fun, informative, and eventually lead to some sort middle ground. My fear is that so far, it would come across as a right wing insider bro club to the outsider that happens to have differing opinions. We shall see!!
Thanks for listening, sure I'll get some heat. As a peace offering....View attachment 17099
No I think you’re right on! As I say in my article, intelligent debate and arguments are healthy!

I love reading smart people's opinions whether I agree or not. I'm a dumb shit, and that's my only hope to learn something. Huge reason I appreciate some yall. For now, I'll stick to the Jordan pics. Jordan 1s, yooooo.f8ee4d7838cf96d5d595752deeadc3ac.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Basketball today, has morphed into one of the most boring sports ever invented. I don't understand what all the HOOP-la is about.

Top Bottom