Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CrootNews: **New Article** on the Army’s newest marketing campaign

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
It appeals to strong emotional touchpoint of today's young generation. Adventure. Accomplishment. Personal Achievement. Success. A compelling visual extravaganza birthed from a video game zeitgeist. Emotionally rewarding and captivating in that it says nothing but positive things to such a diverse audience, yet it has a single-minded message to challenge oneself in any way you could imagine. A smart brand position in that the Army offers so many diverse channels of personal fulfillment it's the ONE choice with EVERYTHING.

It compels the viewer to ponder all of the things they could do with a life that doesn't conform to the ordinary and expected. It a powerful injunction to join those who seek something more. Join those who want to push the envelope and go beyond. Join us and explore what the Army can do for you. The Army offers you a unique opportunity to become what you dream you can be as an individual, and at the same time be an important component of indomitable whole that is shaping the reality of the future.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I thought this was going to be about the new policy for free gender reassignment surgery.

I mean it is free!!! What a deal!!

Who needs the GI bill when you can just get your genitals mutilated instead of college education.

I wonder what it would be like if someone could go back in time and explain this situation to General Grant. I wonder what he would say.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I mean it is free!!! What a deal!!

Who needs the GI bill when you can just get your genitals mutilated instead of college education.

I wonder what it would be like if someone could go back in time and explain this situation to General Grant. I wonder what he would say.
Or General Patton

Top Bottom