Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Neighbor had a tree fall on roof

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Poor black dude.(uninsured mobile) Had no worked 3 months. Stormed and dropped antree 30in x26in Hole. I had plywood canvas 2in. Nails coated and a staple gun. Temp fix made
I tell him I have galvanized sheet metal and i'll take the the temp material wood and csbvas6wtc utilized use gasket maker to water proof thrbgalv sheet metal. He has 5 broken joist 2-4in distancemin breackae on 2x4 wood frame level broken. I offer to use steel 30 on long w holes and jack each up and. BOLT beyond the break w.that bar to strengthen and bypass the break

He took .mmy staple gun. Then said he didn't.
Should I forget it it? or say I'll fix his roof and stab a scre driver all over his roof for stealing my shit when I tried to help?

Once I press the material at my shop the fix and his house would take me maybe fifteen minutes at the most per joist. I love that bosh staple gun he jacked @LafesterMacintosh read agin. Corrected I think and coherent

Last edited:
Poorly black dude.(uninsured mobile) Had no worked 3 months. 30 in x26 Holler. I had plywood canvas 2in. Nails coated and a staple gun. Temp fix made
I tell him I have galvanized sheet metal d I'll take the the temp out a d use gasket maker to water proof . He has 5 broken joist 2-4in elbow level broken. I offer to use steel 30 on long w holes and jack each up and. BOLT beyond the break.

He took .y staple gun. Then said he didn't.
Should I forget it it or say I'll fix his hoof a d stability all over w a screwdriver?..

Once I press the material at my shop the fix and his house would take me maybe fifteen minutes at the most per joist. I love that bosh staple gun
1683254586839.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
predator-hand-shake.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Poorly black dude.(uninsured mobile) Had no worked 3 months. 30 in x26 Holler. I had plywood canvas 2in. Nails coated and a staple gun. Temp fix made
I tell him I have galvanized sheet metal d I'll take the the temp out a d use gasket maker to water proof . He has 5 broken joist 2-4in elbow level broken. I offer to use steel 30 on long w holes and jack each up and. BOLT beyond the break.

He took .y staple gun. Then said he didn't.
Should I forget it it or say I'll fix his hoof a d stability all over w a screwdriver?..

Once I press the material at my shop the fix and his house would take me maybe fifteen minutes at the most per joist. I love that bosh staple gun

When I saw the subject my immediate thought was

1683256437148.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
When I saw the subject my immediate thought was

View attachment 180721
Some suses helped me remove a four wheel from a small trailer and out my John deer on it. Then they moved most my shit. So I helped w green and fixing roofs from a storm last week. Old black folks no buy insurance. Dudebgot laid off 3 months ago and I've know him 20 years. He tried to whip my ass once m. He is 6-2 195-200. I'm 5-8 200 not fat slight beer bex v m mm. . N clly. I have one loss one draw over 25 KOs in Maybe 28-29,fights. But I see where you're coming from

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Poor black dude.(uninsured mobile) Had no worked 3 months. Stormed and dropped antree 30in x26in Hole. I had plywood canvas 2in. Nails coated and a staple gun. Temp fix made
I tell him I have galvanized sheet metal and i'll take the the temp material wood and csbvas6wtc utilized use gasket maker to water proof thrbgalv sheet metal. He has 5 broken joist 2-4in distancemin breackae on 2x4 wood frame level broken. I offer to use steel 30 on long w holes and jack each up and. BOLT beyond the break w.that bar to strengthen and bypass the break

He took .mmy staple gun. Then said he didn't.
Should I forget it it? or say I'll fix his roof and stab a scre driver all over his roof for stealing my shit when I tried to help?

Once I press the material at my shop the fix and his house would take me maybe fifteen minutes at the most per joist. I love that bosh staple gun he jacked @LafesterMacintosh read agin. Corrected I think and coherent
Wwjd

Think on that one

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
May want to check around and make sure u didn't leave it somewhere. I swore for 3 years my son took/lost my vibrating cutter. Looking for something else in the nether-regions of the garage one day and there it laid. I almost felt bad for sullying his good name for all that time.

Almost.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I found it where it belongs lol. Wtf is it doing there
May want to check around and make sure u didn't leave it somewhere. I swore for 3 years my son took/lost my vibrating cutter. Looking for something else in the nether-regions of the garage one day and there it laid. I almost felt bad for sullying his good name for all that time.

Almost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom