Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need help! Re: International shipping

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Recently lost a bag in France. A local police Department over there recovered it and has been in contact with me. They want me to create a shipping label and email it to them, but the problem I am running into is I cannot create the shippiNg label bc I’m not the shipper. Does anyone have an answer for this?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Recently lost a bag in France. A local police Department over there recovered it and has been in contact with me. They want me to create a shipping label and email it to them, but the problem I am running into is I cannot create the shippiNg label bc I’m not the shipper. Does anyone have an answer for this?
Go to a ups store, also been a long time brother

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Btw you'll need the weight and dimensions of the bag before they can make you a label

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Depending on weight find an international shipper. DHL OR UpS would be able to do it I believe. Sometimes products/shipments get hung up in customs. We get parts from Italy and Canada. It isn't that hard.

Top Bottom